Brother's wife gave birth to a, presumably (haven't heard otherwise), baby girl this afternoon shortly before 12:30 p.m.
8 lbs. 6 oz. 21 in. long
That's a big baby. Not fat, just big overall. Lot's of hair.
Mom and dad are both fine.
I'm extremely tired.
Didn't get to sleep until ~4am this morning. Only got a few hours of sleep.
But I'm back home now so...
14 comments:
WELL DONE and congratulations! :)
But get some rest and you can stop worrying until you wake up :)
Congratgs
Not sure why WBoy714 os saying well done unless u had a mysterious hand in the situation. LOL
Anyway all the bestte,
Tom
Congratulations Uncle Peter.
I second the suggestion that you get some sleep.
Sorry Tom me neither, I'm tired and not thinking well :P
But he probably has had to move around and stay up and put his life on hold for a little while for this so well done to him and the related family :) that's all I meant.
Peter
how are you doing and cpngrats on being an uncle again.
hope all is well, take care and be safe
bob
LOL
I know,
I cant help myself sometimes,
Now all of u get to bed!!!
Congratulations! A few years from now you are really going to appreciate having a little niece who loves you so so so much and that you can spoil rotten!
congrats uncle peter.
lol wkb- must we take this to maury? (or in your case wkb, jeremy kyle) lol
Congrats!!
Congratulations!
A new era...
:O No Tyler please! :P I have no intention to be degraded and insulted in front of and by illiterate idiots (or whoever goes on those shows)
Again congratulations Peter (:
Congratulations, Uncle Peter. Are you going to smoke a cigar?
yay. congrats Uncle Peter, and to the couple who were at the starting point of the production line.
torchy!
Congrats on the uncle-ness :)
Haha one of my uncles is named Peter :D
Post a Comment