Sunday, July 19, 2009

Okay, fine...

... I won't send it, but if I so much as get the slightest idea to ask Alex if he wants to do something, then I give you permission to shoot me :)

6 comments:

naturgesetz said...

LOL

I wouldn't shoot you, just tape your wrists behind your back so you couldn't send the message.

I really think you're on your way to getting over him. And if your new room doesn't give an easy view to his house, that should help.

Lightning Baltimore said...

Do you want a superficial wound? A shot to the gut or one of your limbs? Or just to the head and be done with it?

;-D

Anonymous said...

Consider it a humane request.
*Tom loads shotgun with pellets.
Click
Seriously though if you wanna talk mate, you can find my email address on my blog. And we can sort out aproper chat,
Still worryin bout u
Tom

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna purchase a high powered rifle with a scope and aim it out my westward facing window. I wonder if that will work.

Pilgrim said...

Just stop asking/dredging lex to avyzthing, He seens not queer to me. Propz Pilgrim

J said...

See, even the Pilgrim got it right.

J