Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 4th

Happy Fourth of July to my fellow American friends.

Not much happening to day... or any other day for that matter.

I washed Dad's car, and trimmed/cut down some bushes by the side of the house. Other than that, I've done absolutely nothing. Well, except watch my new favorite show: Dexter. Mikey got me hooked on it lol.

Speaking of Mikey, I've been thinking of him so much that I haven't had time to think about Alex much at all.

I told Dad that we should go on vacation to where Mikey lives. He asked why and I said because I have an old classmate that lives out there lol. Somehow, I don't think I'll be going all the way to the West coast anytime soon. Sorry Mikey.

Oh and Mikey, by the time you read this I hope you aren't missing any limbs from messing with those fireworks :\

5 comments:

naturgesetz said...

Not thinking much about A**x — Yay!

Happy Fourth of July, Peter.

cvn70 said...

peter

hope you had a nice fourth and i plugged your mikey guy, on my blog silly, for you today :P

go outside fo ra walk at least

take care and be safe

bob

Anonymous said...

Hey Peter,
I LOVE Dexter, Altho I only have season one and two, I think it's an awesome show!

I agree with Bob, go for a walk outside, I'm going to do that myself now... although where I live doesn't look nearly as nice as the area where you are, here it's more built up, but it's always good to get some fresh air...

Lotsa love from Graham

Aahsazyl said...

i got you hooked on dexter :(
no wait
but i HELPED...
i think

WkBoy714 said...

Your day sounds sort of relaxing? And by the way hello from a regular reader :)