Tyler posted last week about taking a bubble bath or something. Ever since then I've had the urge to take a nice warm bubble bath to relax, especially these last few days with the room change (which is done btw).
Today I finally did it while Dad was out shopping.
OMG it was soo nice ^_^
I got the urge to masturbate while I was in there :p Which brings us to the title of this post...
*Flashback. 4th Grade. Art Class*
The teacher had us make something according to a theme. This thing was made out of some white tacky stuff. I can't remember what it was exactly.
Anyway, the theme for this particular week was something to do with the wild west (ie cowboys and stuff). So I guess I thought of a cowboy sitting in a chair with a cowboy's hat pulled down over his eyes while he was napping or w/e. So I made the chair and the cowboy separate. The chair turned out to look like a bathtub lol.
The art teacher saw it and said, "That looks like Woody (from Toy Story) in a bathtub." Then she said, "Don't go around saying that. People might think you mean something else." Obviously she meant people may confuse "woody" for "boner" lol.
I didn't know what she meant at the time, but I finally figured it out years later. The next 2 years (5th grade and 6th), we did the same thing in art class. Each year I made "Woody in the bathtub" :p
Now back to today, I figured out that it's impossible to jack off while you're taking a bath lol. I tried for like a half hour, but I just got frustrated. Eventually I just got out and went to my room lol.
Btw, I was going to take a pic while I was in the bathtub. But I forgot the camera. It wouldn't have shown anything. Just a bunch of bubbles lol
Maybe next time :p
8 comments:
lol no one wants to see your bits peter
i told you
Definitely not impossible.
when i was your age i used to wank in the bath loads. the trouble is though, the jizz kinda coagulates and then it sticks to stuff, so if you're lying on your back, it sticks to your pubes and skin, and when it dries it practically has to be cut off.
if you're lying face down you don't get the same problem. the first you know about it is when the next person comes in and says 'omg wtf is that?'
sorry for the gory details btw :)
whenever you say 'masturbate' it always sound so... formal. almost as if you're dressed up in a suit with a serious expression. lol
just as fun, but dry cleaning's more expensive.
torchy!
Yes, definitely not impossible. The other thing torchy! said, too.
The trick of wanking in the tub is to start wanking after you've pulled the plug. That way your boner is above the water line and the soap (lube) doesn't get washed away.
By the time you cum there's only a shallow puddle of water left in the tub. Then turn the shower on and rinse off and wipe the sides of the tub so Yo Mama doesnt whine about ring around the tub.
I know what Torchy talks about gizz sticking in hair. Its worse than gum. LOL. Been there, done that.
lol. maybe that should be the next 'game' :P "take a pic of urself in a bubble bath"
lol XD
July 23, 2009 9:09 PM Blogger Tyler said... lol. maybe that should be the next 'game' :P "take a pic of urself in a bubble bath" lol XD July 23, 2009 10:05 PM"
I'm IN!!!
http://www.personal.psu.edu/sdb210/pictures/Champagne%20bubbles%20bw.jpg
Haha I would prob pass on that game... mybe lol
Post a Comment