I'm really just posting this for the sake of posting.
Mom used to work at the school I used to go to before cyber school. For a couple years now she's been looking for other schools in the area to open up her position. Well, one finally did and she applied. The Superintendent (or head of the school district) at Mom's new school happens to be the Superintendent that hired her when she applied at her old school (is that confusing?). So obviously since they knew each other, and since the Super hired her before, Mom got the job.
So her and I went over to her old school to take personal things of her's out. That took practically all day, and now I'm sore and tired :\
Her old aide and one of the secretaries who works in the High School office (and possibly some other people) want to take US out to lunch on Tuesday :o I didn't really expect to be invited, but whatever. I guess it'd be nice seeing them again cos they're nice ladies.
Anywho, I guess it really sank in today that I'm going back to the local school in about a month.
-_-
I'm quite nervous.
OH! And since I'm not doing cyber school anymore, I'll have to give back my laptop to them! God I hope not; its the only computer I have. Dad has a slllllooooowwwww desktop and a laptop, but I wouldn't feel comfortable blogging (or doing other things ;) ) on his computer. Maybe the cyber school will let me buy this laptop? If not, I'll have to wipe the hard drive of all... ahem... personal stuff... :D
Dunno how to do that...
I'll probably see Alex quite frequently at school. Maybe even have a class or two with him in it. Or lunch at the same time, or gym.
*gasp*
GYM!
A couple dozen boys changing in a single room...
*drools*
I guess public school has its perks :p
I hate gym tho :\ I hate getting undressed in front of people as much as the sports part. I'm very self-conscious.
OMG!
Joe and Alex2 will be in the same building as me! *groan*
I hope I don't get stuck in any classes, including gym or lunch, with them. I would change my schedule if I did.
Alex doesn't know I'm going back. I don't think I'm going to tell him either cos he'll tell his friends, and I don't want them knowing if I can't help it. Although it's a small school so I'm sure they'll find out sooner or later...
Meh, this post is totally random.
5 comments:
They put boys in different grades into the same gym class?
Yep all the time it usually depends on which specific PE class you take and the size of the school, etc.
@ NG:
At the school I went to before, they had X number of students from all the different grade levels mixed into one gym class. That school was big though (~200 students per grade x 4 grades (9th-12th)= a lot of people).
The school I'm going to barely averages 100 students per grade, but the building holds 7th-12th grade. So, idk if they combine grade levels in gym or not.
peter
i hope going there is much better than you fear and yea i do hopw you get to keep the laptop
take care and be safe
bob
i hope you get to keep the laptop too, or at least get a good deal for it.
i'm not qualified to make this comment, but i'm convinced that real school will be better for you :)
torchy!
Post a Comment