Jason is a 17yo who writes this blog.
Since I have nothing to really post about, I guess I'll entertain you with my ambitious projects I'm undertaking this summer which you will probably find dumb and/or boring...
I just started the 3D Titanic puzzle last night before going to bed. I worked on if for about 2 hours (11:30pm-1:30am). Then I finished it this morning.




My Titanic model. The one I haven't touched in about a year. I hope to get back to work on it soon... as soon as I get the ambition.

We modified it so it has lights in it.

Before:
After:
Before:

After:


Also I'm planning on moving into my brother's old room. I'm going to paint the walls a different color. Right now they're a hideous orange. I'm thinking maybe a light blue which is what I have now.
Also, I want a new desk. I was looking at U-shaped desks and L-shaped ones yesterday, but they're so expensive. Instead, Dad and I are planning on building a U-shaped desk instead. It's actually looks more like this:
I_I
Each top piece is going to be ~6' long. I think it will be pretty cool :D
Well, I think that's all I have to post for now...
P.S. Wow, just noticed that the dark shots are really blurry. Sorry about that.
6 comments:
Yum.... I love MUG! Awesome model BTW - I like the light mod!
Those models are impressive.
And those sound like good plans for your new room. My brothers and I did a bit of moving around in the house. When the new wing was built and my folks moved to the bedroom downstairs, my big brother took their old bedroom, I took over what had been my dad's study. Dad shifted his study to what had been my big brother's and my bedroom. When big bro moved to Boston, kid bro took over his bedroom. Eventually, I took his little bedroom to sleep in and my nephew could use the other room when he visited.
Wasn't that exciting? LOL
that's a skinny bottle (the rootbeer)... i dont think i've seen one like that.
and as for the desk, i also like the L shaped desks. when i was getting a new desk a few months ago, i wanted one, but it didnt fit in my bedroom.
anyways, ill prob be nice to build your own that way it's exactly the way you want it
Wow, that is amazing,
Are you going to make the iceberg too. Authentic carved ice. LOL
Good luck with it.
tom
Hahaha my walls are orange :P
Nice models! (I mean the artistic kind not the boys in underwear kind :P)
wow, great work on the 3D puzzle. I never understood how to put those together. I'd never know where to start. :D
Post a Comment