Okay, this will answer the comments I've gotten thus far on the last post. If you haven't read it yet, then you might want to now.
I just told NG this so I'll just copy and paste what I said to him here. I'm too tired to take the time to change the format from the IM format to a paragraph one, so deal with it lol.
pabond007: Why do I want to completely cut Alex off (again)?
pabond007: short answer:
pabond007: because it will be better for me
pabond007: Long answer:
pabond007: *takes deep breath*
pabond007: I'm not going to get it in my head to not expect more from him
pabond007: thats a fact
pabond007: i just wont
pabond007: lol
pabond007: since I like(d) him so much, that is impossible to do
pabond007: I cant get hurt anymore than I already have been
pabond007: I dont think it would hurt him either
pabond007: unless he is hiding the fact that he is gay and/or that he likes me
pabond007: which i doubt
pabond007: so thats why im taking the steps to cutting him out of my life
pabond007: completely
And I hope you don't think that I'm gonna yell at him or just completely blow up on him. That's not what I was planning on doing.
Hope this helps you understand where I'm coming from. Plus you have two blogs full of evidence supporting what I'm saying.
MIKEY!
4 comments:
I kind of understand where you're coming from, i just dont think anything needs to be said to alex that you might regret later...
From experience, life is short sometimes and when you end things in a bad way, or say some things sometimes you dont ever get a chance to fix it.
Do what you feel you have to, but I wouldnt say anything to him like what you put in your last post. If you tell him you think he's using you, it may hurt him if he's really not.
I think you should just live life, without him. You can cut him out of your life and stop sending him messages or whatever without saying anything to him. If then he realizes that he misses your friendship or something then everything isn't broken. And if he never realizes that then you ended your friendship on better terms than someone getting hurt.
that's just my take, but I think in the long run it would be better for you then to tell him all of that and risk hurting him
GAY
but, once again, very nice
If he's using you then it's the hard but right thing to do. Well done :)
I understand where you're coming from, it's not a good place to be on the receiving end of what he's dished out. Like everyone you come across in life, you should treat him with the respect and friendship that you would want in return. If he is struggling inside, someday he may come back to you for help.
Post a Comment