Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Look at What I Made

Sorry I haven't posted anything of importance in awhile.

I guess I could moan and groan about how I've barely heard a peep out of Alex since the camping thing despite me asking him if he wanted to do stuff. For example, on Community Day I asked if he wanted to watch the fireworks with me since I had a perfect view (I took vid of it with the intention of putting it on here but Blogger takes forever to upload vids. I had it going all through church, 3 hours, but it was still going when I got back). He never even bothered to respond.

The next day in church I didn't talk to him, and he didn't talk to me.

The neighbors have been slowly moving stuff out of their house and taking it somewhere. We (Dad and I) want to know where they are moving to (we are nosy), so I followed them. A little bit before we (the neighbors and myself) left, I sent Alex a msg asking if he wanted to come along. No answer.

I ran into him, Alex2, and Joe at a stop sign. Alex said, "Don't let them see you following them." So obviously he got my message.

-_-

Needless to say, I was irritated because he didn't even bother to respond one way or the other. So after I got back I sent him the following:

"It's not that hard to type yes or no when someone invites you to do something. It tends to annoy some people when you don't answer. I won't mention any names..."

I don't care if I shouldn't have sent that. Not responding either way when someone invites you to do something is really bad etiquette. It just makes it seem like he doesn't even care. Grr...

Oh well. Enough about that. Look at what I just finished:






The United States Capitol Building.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool - now you need to make about 300,000 miniature people and one miniature Barack to make a perfect inauguration model!

torchy! said...

wow Peter, that's a pretty special erection you've got there! very impressive.

and your text to Alex - it needed saying. i don't suppose he'll take any notice of it though.

t!

Lightning Baltimore said...

Nice model!

Alex is conflicted, like I told ya'. He played with you the other night but now doesn't want to be seen with the gay boy, it would appear. Sorry. :-(

naturgesetz said...

I'm so proud of myself: I recognized your model even before you told us what it is!!!

Very impressive.

"It just makes it seem like he doesn't even care." You got that right. I was beginning to wonder if maybe he was actually beginning to be interested in you. But it seems it's still the same as last fall and last winter — he's interested in being in the tent, but that's as far as it goes — and you're still on the roller coaster.

Peter, I hope you can find — or better revive — some real friendships and be happy.

cvn70 said...

Peter

how are you doing, the pics of the capital bldg look great how long did it take you to build it.

Alex i wish i knew answer for you i really do, take care and be safe

bob

Anonymous said...

Nice work, Peter. You are very talented. I am going to predict that you are a perfectionist. Are you?

Duck

Peter said...

@ Dan:

I don't think that would be very practical lol.

@ Torchy!:

Yeah, I figured he wouldn't.

@ Mr. HCI, NG, and Bob:

Thanks

@ Anon:

Haha how could you tell?

:p

~mikeyboy said...

Well just give him time... He's prob confused and stuff. And the 3d puzzle looks cool!

Mirrorboy said...

It's leaning to the right. lol

patty said...

peter, what is his favorite sports teams?

Peter said...

@ Mboy:

That's because I don't have the supports that go on the inside. It is only foam after all...

@ Patty:

Alex's favorite sports teams?

Well, the ones from Pittsburgh; Penguins, Steelers, and the Pirates. He might like others but I don't know.

Why do you ask?

LonelyBi_Boy said...

Wow that's a cool replica thingy do,and the Alex thing could be alot.
He could be really attracted to you but scared to come out with it,i cant predict anything else because idk if he knows your gay or not,does he?

Col said...

Great model Peter.

Re: Alex... it's just the same old thing over and over again from him. I know how much you like him, but I doubt I could've put up with his rude and selfish ways for as long as you have.

You have the patience of a saint!!


Take care,
Col

Aahsazyl said...

:\ leaning

Seth said...

That's cool. Must have taken you a long time?

Tyler said...

oh boy. i long for the day when i have enough nerve to build something like that. i think after about the fourth puzzle peice not fitting where i want it to, i would just end up punching the thing- destroying any progress. lol


and... im not too familiar with the capital building... what exacly is that green stuff comming out the top? lol... surely they didnt plant a shrub atop their building...

Peter said...

@ Seth:

Yeah, 4 days :p

Actually, since it had already been built before some of the pieces were already together lol. So I guess I kinda cheated. But it was still hard!

@ Tyler:

I couldn't get the dome on just right the first time I tried cos the back of it kept collapsing. So yeah, my fist ended up going through it lol. That's probably why it's leaning :p.

As for the green thing. I think that's a statue. I'm not really too familiar with it myself to tell you what it's of. The horrible cardboard cutout they supply isn't really very good... not to mention very straight lol.

Anonymous said...

後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮