I was sitting outside earlier this evening enjoying the nice cool air. Alex and Joe were over at his, Alex's, house playing hockey. Joe went home once it started getting dark. Alex brought the hockey net back over. I glanced over at him when he came around the corner of the garage to put the net in place. After seeing it was him (I wasn't sure what it was cos I just heard a noise) I looked back ahead of me. Then I noticed that he was making his way over to me.
He said, "If you want to camp out next week sometime, let me know." I told him I can't next week cos Mom and I are going away. Then he said that he only has band camp a couple days the following week, so we can do it sometime then.
It's funny cos I was just thinking this morning (or was it yesterday morning? Idk) about getting the tent out again for a few days.
Btw, he was the one who brought it up so I guess he really does want to do it again. The question is, what will he want to do inside the tent? :p jk jk
After Alex left, Mom called. She said that since no one else wants to go with her and I on vacation, I can ask Alex if he wants to go along. So I sent him a message asking him, but I know he already had his phone shut off cos he was going right to bed he said. He has a cold plus band camp early tomorrow. But if he doesn't respond by Sunday, I may ask him in church if I feel like it. Since I haven't talked to him in like a month I feel a bit weird asking if he wants to go away with me for 5 days :\ So I probably won't press the issue by asking a second time.
I thought about telling him I'm going back to his school, but I didn't.
8 comments:
Sounds to me as if you're handling it pretty well so far. And the way you're planning to deal with camping and the vacation also seems good.
I like it that you didn't feel that you needed to tell him you'd be going back to his school. I don't know why, but I do. Maybe it's because it means that the fact that it's Alex's school isn't that big a deal to you. It seems like one more sign that you're getting over him. YAY!
Peter
Camping twice in summer :P I hope youmake decisions you are comfortable with and how are thinigs i havent seen you on MSN lately
take care and be safe
bob
Very interesting. Thanks! I add your blog on my blog list
You've handled it perfectly, so far!
If you do end up camping or on vacation together, keep your emotions in check!
Do you like you did on the last campout: let him do any initiating.
However!
If he does try to get you to engage in anything sexual, even if it's just watching each other beat off, I'd recommend talking to him about it first.
Something along the lines of, "I'm confused. Last month, you wanted to watch me jack off and wanted me to watch you. Then, you ignored me for a month. Now, you want to do something again. What gives? I mean, you know I'm gay, you know I like you and you know I liked what we did before, and I guess you did too or you wouldn't be suggesting it now. What's the deal? Are you just horny or is there more to it? I don't know what to think and it really tears me apart sometimes."
oooo maybe he wants a bj this time :P
@HCI: Great script for Peter to consider.
@Peter: this may never end... LOL. Alex is just maybe confused and afraid. Some guys struggle a lot and who knows how his family might react. You may be his port in a storm, he may like you but not like liking you "that way". He may just NOT like wanking alone?
The more you write, the more he seems like a very laid back casual kid who sorta ambles/stumbles thru life and takes what comes his way. I know u r very structured and organized, very neat room, etc. I'd guess his room is kinda messy.
You analyze, he watches w/e happens nearby. You want to direct the movie, Alex wants to sit down with a soda and some chips and WATCH the movie.
But cock is cock, and if he likes yours, well... you figure it out. Did you do more than wank last summer? Maybe he has a hard time with spending time with you cuz u remind him of his non-str8 "tendencies". I dont think he is thotless towards you as much as he is random in w/e happens happens.
Make any sense?
steevo in cali
.
.
.
Steevo do you have a PhD in adolescent homosexual anthropology? Listen up Peter - he hit the nail on the head! :-) Just stumble along and enjoy the show - maybe bring a little light into the tent so you can see better?
Well usally i would say no to this kinda situation but for some reason my gutt says yes. and i trust my gutt its never lied before. so i say try and get him to go. it would be nice of a could-be-relationship. :P good luck.
Post a Comment