Friday, August 14, 2009

Vacation

Content deleted.

8 comments:

WkBoy714 said...

Wow :) Good trip.
Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Did you have to climb all the way up that tower? :O

Tyler said...

would it be rude to remind you that we whooped your asses in the war of 1812?

ya.. thought so.... :P


anyways... not sure why they wouldnt have a luger, but instead that average joe pistol :/

that's a cool painting too :)

hope it was a fun vacation peter! :D

cvn70 said...

Peter

Yor Pictures look nice ad yea hope it was a nice vacation and tyler just where di dcnanada kick our ass :P

take care and be safe

bob

Peter said...

@ WkBoy714:

There was an elevator :p

@ Tyler:

No, it's not rude to remind ME cos I already know that :p I try to convince Dad of that FACT, but he won't believe it lol

naturgesetz said...

Great pics! Thanks for sharing.

I think the hearse may actually be a flower car.

The cabin looks quite comfortable. I'm guessing it's the captain's.

I had imagined that you'd be at the eastern end of the Ohio coast, but I see from the map that you were nearer the western end.

There is a Marblehead in my neck of the woods.

All in all, it looks like a fine vacation. I like going to museums like that too and visiting monuments. You should have invited me when A**x didn't accept. LOL

torchy! said...

yay. love the pics and looks like you had a grand time Peter.

torchy!

Tyler said...

oh :S


how come you deleted this post :/ :O

Peter said...

@ Tyler:

I deleted it cos there were too many pics so my blog slowed way down lol

At least for me it did.