Friday, August 14, 2009

Can't think of a title...

Got my new laptop today :D

It's an Acer Notebook. It was the best deal they had. I've got 15 days to decide if I like it or not, but I think I'm going to keep it.


Alex said we can masturbate together camp out on Monday night....

I dunno what I should do... Should I do like Mr. HCI and others have said and talk to him? Or should I just go with it?

Meh... I dunno...

11 comments:

Steevo said...

THIS IS ALL SO ODD. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT U SHOULD DO!

What is it u want? OR DO U KNOW? HCI is pretty smart tho.

naturgesetz said...

I'd suggest not putting pressure on him by trying to make him define the relationship. I think it will just make him uncomfortable.

Congrats on getting the laptop!

John Halcyon von Rothschild said...

Stick it in your mouth! Words not needed.

Lightning Baltimore said...

I stand by what I said before.

Good luck!

Tyler said...

not sure what u plan on talking about, or what 'just go with it means' excatly, but i would say, go with the flow- im assuming ur talking about the whole masturbation thing together.... i would say follow the flow, and see where it leads you...if u get the opportunity to ask some questions, ask, but dont make thing awkward by asking out of the blue...

Tyler said...

oh ya! and good luck, whatever happens

torchy! said...

yeah good luck with it, go with the flow. don't put pressure on him; enjoy anything that does happen.

but most importantly... don't put any pressure on yourself, nor let any of his actions or inactions get you down. you can do without all that.

chill and enjoy
torchy!

Anonymous said...

Mate we all know you will do what you want but please remember if something does happen he will go back to ignoring you like before! Is that something that you can cope with? At the moment everything is on his terms as much as everyone us saying don't upset things - why not? It's not like you are getting any more than a w@@k with someone every few months. So facing upto this is probably the best thing to do. Ne way good luck.

Tom

Anonymous said...

don't overthink - just go with the flow - don't even think at all, actually - little head will do all the thinking for you

Peter said...

@ Goleft:

Who says it's little?

:p

Anonymous said...

Well im happy you ca post again. With the whole Alex thing....i would say....you do what makes you happy. (I know thats a lttle vage) you either let him keep using you or you make him see your now his little play thing. i would tell him to make his mind with the whole ignoring you. tell him that your not some slezzy hook up thats there when HE needs it. ive been that boy and i hated it. it hurt.

Sorry for the long comment. hope it helps.

Jove,
Limi