I'm getting really tired of this now. I'm about to just quit.
We called the school this morning, but the guidance counselor isn't in today...
>.<
Mom said yesterday that I should just repeat 11th grade since I didn't do so well the first time around. But she says I should do it at the local school because I of my performance last year.
>.<
Doesn't she know how much it affects a person to change schools? Yes, I know people there, but I won't be in any of their classes, plus they're not going to be there after this year. I've changes schools 3 times already. I'm getting so sick and tired of all the damn moving around, being made fun of everytime I go somewhere new. I want to stay with the cyber school. I may not have done well last year, but do they really think I'm so stupid that I'll mess up again this year?
It seems that way.
I'm sick of mom making all my decisions for me. She always does that. Way back before, when we moved away from here, I resisted it. She took me anyway. There I suffered the worst teasing ever. I don't even want to talk about that. Then she made a decision for me to go to Shriner's Hospital in Chicago two years ago. I resisted it because I didn't want to have surgery on my face anymore. I resisted it right up until we met the doctors. Then I said that I didn't want to do it, and they had to go with what I said. Maybe all that is a reason I wanted to get away from her?
Now here we are, once again. If she wants me to repeat 11th grade, fine. I'm not happy with my grades either, but I don't need to change schools AGAIN to get the grades I want. Like I said, I'm not dumb. I'm not going to mess up two years in a row.
Dad won't unenroll me from the local school without mom's approval. FFS! He's the one who signed the enrollment papers!!! God I'm so sick of my parents. Can I move in with any of you?
7 comments:
If the guidance counselor isn't in, there has to be someone, like the principal, who can take care of urgent matters. Why can't (s)he pick up the g.d. phone and call the other district and demand the info … NOW!
As I said the other day, while you are a minor your parents have the duty to make these decisions, and when your parents are divorced, the job falls to the one who has legal custody. And you can't move in with anyone else without their approval.
But ever since the decision was made for you to go back to the b&m school, I've thought it was best for you. I think you should be doing all you can both to make it happen and to get yourself classified as a senior.
At the very least, somebody at the school ought to be able to promise you, today, that when the transcript is provided from the other school, as long as it shows the credits your cyber-school included, you'll be (re)classified as a senior.
Get your dad on the phone to the high school now to talk to the principal and get this thing worked out — principal promises you will be a senior when enough credits are certified by old school and principal calls old school and demands fax of transcript or reading over the phone, today.
totally with NG on this one Peter. *really* hope it works out for you.
hugs
torchy!
you can move in with me ;D we can sleep in the same bed and everything LOL! and i hope everything turns out well for you :/
You can move in with me just so we can save you from the tyranny of low expectations! Frankly, your parents are abdicating their responsibility to you and setting you up for failure in life. I hate to say it, but if they won't fight for you, you should go to that school yourself and demand a copy of your transcript. Time is getting short Peter. Please fight this with all your heart.
Peter
Im sure your parents care about yo buddy and this will all get straightned out
take care and be saf
bob
Blah parents. :/
They are silly people when we're our age.
Move in here.
Post a Comment