Sunday, August 16, 2009

Well, Alex seemed more friendlier towards me in church this morning. As of late, it's not uncommon for either of us to really talk to each other in church. In other words, we barely say anything to each other, usually.

Today, he tapped me on the shoulder to get my attention about something, then later he tapped my knee to turn my attention to dead blades of grass that he was plucking from the bottom of his shoes o.O

Then I was drawing, as I sometimes do, on the back of the bulletin handout. Today, it was a weird bug and some UFOs lol. He looked at the strange looking bug and said, laughing, "What is wrong with you?" Then when I got up to leave at the end of church he said as I was folding up the bulletin, "You should be an artist." Not sure if he meant that seriously or not; I think he was joking.

Dad had a meeting after church with the Session, so I went home to tend to the dogs. When I walked back into the church to pick up Dad later, Alex said my name in a weird voice he occasionally does. It's like a high pitched voice... a "gay" voice if you will.

That was all that happened really.


Not much else to report today. My sister-in-law is here now with the niece. I really dislike babies so I'm sitting on the floor in the bathroom right now hiding out lol. I've been in here for a half hour now so I don't think my cover of an upset stomach is going to last much longer.


Oh, regarding the last post:

Personally, I'm torn between what I think I should do. On one hand I want to talk to him, but we all know I've wanted to do that before but always chickened out. On the other hand I want to do the sexual stuff cos, let's face it, it's fun doing it with someone else!

I will have my laptop in the tent with us, so be online tomorrow night (my time.), and I might let you say hi to him. He may "accidentally" stumble upon my blog too cos I have it favorited. Not to mention the porn :p

Okay, I guess I've got to go out and spend some time with family.... ugh...

7 comments:

naturgesetz said...

Could it be that he seems friendlier because he feels less pressured? And could he feel less pressured because now that you can look forward to having other friends in your life, you don't "need" him so much, and you're maybe even beginning to move on?

Whatever happens tomorrow, I hope you won't let yourself got so dependent on him again.

Peter said...

@ NG:

Idk about the 'feeling less pressured' part cos he doesn't know I've reconnected with my old friends from here.

naturgesetz said...

I meant maybe he's getting a slightly different "vibe" from you now that he did when he was the only one you could think about.

Anonymous said...

humm so he knows about the blog :O maybe he's being nicer to u because he has been reading it and he sees how much of a jerk he's been :P

Tyler said...

you've got guts to 'accidently' let him find ur blog! :P

good luck!

ps- i added ur the email of ur i found in ur profile... so if u see an email address you dont recognise trying to add you, its probs me :)

torchy! said...

lmao at your upset tummy ruse!

i would think very hard before letting him find your blog as there's som much written about him in there.

once the can of worms is opened, so can't put the lid back on.

torchy!

Aahsazyl said...

...if you will :P