Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Last Night.

As you can tell from the last post, I was stewing over the idea of whether or not to go through with camping last night. I don't know why, but after dinner I just didn't have the ambition to do it, not to mention not really being that excited about it.

But, I was talking to Courage around 7 p.m. last night and he kinda convinced me to do it. So I went up to ask Dad if he wanted to put the tent up. He was working on stuff, so I went back down to talk online some more. Just then Alex sent me a text saying, "Did you put the tent up yet?" which of course I hadn't. I sent back, "Dad and I will do it eventually... keep your pants on." As you can tell, I was still not too ambitious about it all. Alex sends back, "Oh (or maybe it was 'ok')... I'm just bored so I thought I'd come and help."

Dad said that I could go out and start putting up the tent and he'd be along shortly. So I sent Alex a message telling him that I was going to get the tent started. Not even a minute later he sent back, "I'm here." lol. He must have been floating around outside.

The tent goes up. Alex stays an hour, then goes and gets changed. Play around on my computer for awhile: Texas Hold 'em, Facebook, trying to get him to talk to Courage online (which he wouldn't lol). Then he went on Jackinworld.com to "look for something to entertain" me. His words, except the "me" is me, not him... supposedly... :p

Then, it's like 11:30, he asks me about these two sites, porntube.com and youporn.com, I guess he wanted to know if they were real sites. I didn't know, so he typed them in :O Yep, they are real; straight porn mostly I think. So then he says, "Know any better sites?" :O I don't really want to go to a gay porn site with him around. I don't know why, but it's just embarrassing :\ So I type in xtube.com, which really isn't that good of a site, but it has both straight and gay porn on it. He selected the straight part of the site. He watched a couple vids. Ick, straight porn.... gag me with a spoon. But he didn't touch himself or anything while he was watching... Isn't that what you're supposed to do?

I guess he got bored with the porn cos after two or three vids he gave the computer back to me. I didn't want to go to any of my usual sites, as I've already said. It'd be different if I knew he was gay, but I thought it might gross him out of something. So anyway, the computer got put away.

I'm under my cover and he's just laying beside me. I figured it was time to jack off, so I was trying to get a boner under the blanket. He says, "I thought you didn't like to do it under covers?" which I don't. Right then I realize that everytime we do this he always comments on how I start out trying to get a boner under the cover (I don't want to pull out my flaccid dick, just my hard one :p)... Then I decide to play with him (not "that" way :p). I still don't have a boner yet, but I make the motions, still under the cover, as if I do and I'm going at it lol. Again, he comments on me doing it under the covers, but I still act as if I'm going at it. Then I go under the cover completely; he's like, "What are you doing?"

I say, "What do you think?"

"I don't know." So now he's playing dumb. I think he's trying to get my to come out of from under the covers. Then I say, "Wow, it's really hot under here" lol. He says, "So take the cover off" if we were chatting online I'm sure he would have added a "ffs" to the end lol. I could tell he's getting really annoyed cos I'm doing it under the cover and not where he can see.... at least that's what I think.

Okay, so I think I've tortured him enough so I come out, and we jack off. Just like the last time, I had a hard time "going the all the way" (i.e. coming). I don't know what it is, but I kept going a bit soft even though I was going at it! Maybe I'm too used to porn :\ I comment on this when he asks (for the millionth time) if I'm close to coming yet. So he says, "Well, here's your video" and he rolls on his side so I can get a better view of his dick, but since there's not much light on him, it doesn't really help. Anyway, it ends up taking 45mins :O for us to finish. I guess he was waiting for me, but he ended first. That did it for me and I finished too. We cleaned up and went to sleep.


This morning, we were messing around on the computer again. Then we were just laying there, and he says, "Look what I found" and pulls out his hard dick :O Then five minutes later he says that he's gonna go home.

That's it.

Comments?

Thoughts?

Feelings?

Criticism?

etc...?

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will comment when I see how much time he has for u in the next week. If u feel ok about it then who are we to judge? I hope he doesn't seem to ignore you as usual and itss a shame u never got to talk to him about it. Catch h later
tom

torchy! said...

hey i'm next to big ben as i write this (how appropriate. lol)

yeah, what Tom says. but also: 45 mins? you better get some lotion on that ;)

torchy!

ps. still reckon the title i tweeted was better!

Tyler said...

:O


lucky!!!

im so jealous of you peter. >.<

you seem to treat wanking with a hot guy so non-chalantly.. :/

"and we jack off" ... lol

i would give so much to be able to do that.

anyways... how come you never make any moves... like.. do you think he would mind you jerking him?

anyways... meh, maybe sometime u should let him know ur open to having a jack off session in your bedroom, and they arent limited to the tent :P

Anonymous said...

1. lol - sounds like a great time - next time bring a light so you can see him better and he can get a better look at you - yes, it's pretty clear he was trying to get a look at you too
2. to me it looks like he's waiting for you to take the lead and teach him some things, so you should, whether it's the right websites to visit or what a bj feels like

Steevo said...

Peter: "I could use a little help here!" It may be all he needs to go further.

Or say "If your arms r getting tired I can take a turn!"

Then u can always get side by side and just grab him! LOL Well maybe smile and move your hand in his direction.

HaHa... Peter, r u afraid to go to the next "touching" step?

4sure have some good gay porn link ready 4 him. Joshua...history nerd has good sites on his blog roll. His 3 part Palm Sunday story might intrigue Alex. His pics r good too.

Just do what you want. I dont mean to twist yer arm... but u did ask

steevo

Peter said...

@ Goleft and Steevo:

If you go back and read about the last time we camped out, I offered to "help him out" and even went as far as reaching over. But he either said "no, thanks" or he just pushed my hand away.

Steevo said...

SO ASK AGAIN.

Convincing is not begging. Maybe you can flatter him? LOL "Come on, Alex, yer killin me here. You show off that great cock and I dont even get one feel? ...I'm 17, gay, never touched anyone's dick...it sure looks big, dude, lemme see if I can make it bigger..."

Dan always sez I should write adult screenplays...

enjoy

find a creek... worked for us.

steevo in cali
.
.
.

Anonymous said...

Hot. thats all i can say. i got hard reading that im not gonna lie. but once again i think hes just using you.

Love,
Jimi

Jason Carwin said...

I'm with steevo. Compliment him. Just say the word "big" and you will have him in your pocket (or your hand!)

Steevo said...

@ Jason Carwin: LOL. TRUTH!

naturgesetz said...

The rah-rah cheering section seems to be in full cry, but as I read your post I had the feeling you didn't really have a great time.

Peter said...

@ NG:

Yeah, it wasn't really that fun.

torchy! said...

@NG: me too.

obviously sorry that it wasn't that a good time, Peter, but maybe that's an important step in getting over Alex. good timing, before you go back to school soon

t!

Adidas said...

Seems to me he's either (i) wanting to go further but guilt or nerves are holding him back or (ii) just playing with you, teasing you.

If it's (ii), don't let him do that to you. He's getting his kicks from knowing that he turns you on and that he has that power over you.

If it's (i), he wants the best of both worlds. He wants the kicks of seeing you jack off, and he especially likes the fact that it's HIS body that turns you on. But he doesn't want the "guilt" of initiating anything (asking about camping is about as far as he'll go).

I really think that you could make a bit of a move, and see what happens. I agrre with others that complimenting him might help. But don't beg. And if he rejects the move, well, that's okay. He's allowed do that.

But if that happens, I think you have to consider how important the camping sessions are to you. You're being frustrated (understandably so) by not being able to go any further. And you didn't get much pleasure from this latest session.

The weird thing is, somebody who is homophobic would say that you're using him, but I see it that HE'S using YOU to get his kicks.

My advice, for what it's worth is this: If you like being used, fine, carry on. If you don't, do something about it. Such as telling him, next time he asks about camping, that it just doesn't work for you anymore. That might make him re-consider his attitude.

I wish you the very best - and lots of hugs!!

Steevo said...

do we all remember that alex is 2 years younger than peter?

he's prolly a horny sex-crazed sophomore like most of them r. It's hard wired around 15-16.

And I wonder if we have a bit of kinda like hero worship going on here on alex's part? Maybe alex has a crush too but is too confused or guilty to know what to do.

just a theory in the neverending alex saga! XD

steevo
.
.
.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Stevo and Adidas on both the compliment him and he may or may not be using him but I will be the first one to tell you, Fuck what he thinks, my friend its about how much YOU really want HIM. In my opinion there is no such thing as a totally straight person and when it comes down to it, a totally straight uninterested boy would never jack off with you let alone look at you bone and show you his. He would never go camping with you let alone be alone with in such a comprising way.

I honestly think he is scared and unsure of himself and he may need you alot more than you (or himself for that matter) may understand.

Go for it.

And if it doesn't work than he may not know what he wants and I think you're better than that. It would then be time to move on. And sometimes a confrontation would be just the thing to speed the process along, but tread carefully, no need to scare the young skittish lad off right? But You don't have to STAND for this abuse, Let alone for a piece of ass ( or whatever piece of boyflesh lol). I really don't want to see you hurt in the long run, there is so much more out there.

But once again it all comes down to HOW MUCH YOU WANT HIM ??? Make it happen love.