Monday, August 24, 2009

Some Self-Promotion.

I'm in the news :O

Plus, after you check that ^ out, there are two new, small additions to my blog over on the right, just above my tweets (which have been quite interesting today).

First, you'll see a count down to the start of school, 1 week from today, and second you'll see the old "kittens killed" counter that I did awhile ago for whatever reason. The saying goes, "Everytime you masturbate God kills a kitten." So that counter really totals how many times I've wanked since today; which, currently, is zero.

Also, one thing is missing from my blog. I took down my logo last week and put up a pic of Alex naked Harry Potter for the post I did. Since I've moved on from that post, I should put my logo back up; the only problem is, I haven't gotten around to moving my pics of Alex's cute dick from my flash drive to my new computer yet. So, that'll have to wait.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, love the edited portions.

WkBoy714 said...

Peter. You mean teaser with all that Alex stuff. >.<

Also how does that counter work? Will you really remember to update it every time you do? :)

Tyler said...

i wanna see alex's diiiiiiick!

no fair >.<



:P

naturgesetz said...

Congrats on your international fame!

Enjoy your last week of freedom. LOL
JK Of course there will be vacations, and I'm sure there will be plenty to enjoy at school. Take advantage of what it offers both in classes and extra-curriculars, as well as the time with the other kids.

Anonymous said...

Jesus kitten killing
I think i am wanted for mass genocide!!!