Mom called and said that my old B&M school sent the local school all the transcripts they had on me again. So now we're waiting until tomorrow morning to call the local school and ask about it all since it was too late to call them once I heard.
I hope she's up there tomorrow. School starts on Monday so tomorrow is the last day.
Alex sent me a message while I was talking to mom. He wanted to know when I was taking my recycling stuff to the thingy cos he had a bunch of stuff. So I said, "Let's go now then." So I get the car to back it up to my door, cos I had a lot of stuff I didn't really feel like carrying all the way to the car, and I notice that his garage door is closed; that usually means no one is home. So I was just about to send a message asking if he was even home when he showed up on his bike.
o.O
So once we're ready to go down to the thing, someone calls him. He looks at his phone and says, " Oh, it's Joe. I was just at his house and he was asleep on his couch." When we were at the recycling thing, Joe showed up. Once we pulled back into my driveway, with Joe following us on his bike, Alex jumped out of the car saying, "See ya later."
*sigh*
4 comments:
Im not gonna say nething,
Fuk it i am
Feel free to delete
Alex is a Twat.
Hope u r still moving on.
Tom
Nobody at that school cares about this as much as you. Nobody at that school will be in any way affected by not taking care of your problem. I can't emphasize enough - Go there. Stand right in their face. Do not leave until they hand that thing to you. If they try to leave the building, follow them to their car. This is something worth fighting for. Don't wait for someone else to do it for you.
Saw your tweet about panicking.
Don't panic. Get on the phone to the school. If they don't have the transcript, tell them to call the old school and demand a fax or that they read it over the phone to them, and tell them that they need to put you in the senior class provisionally until the old school actually puts the paper in their hands.
that sounds a bit rude of alex :/
Post a Comment