The story of a gay 18 year old, now 21, embarking on the journey of life...
Satan no doubt.
When I saw the title, but not yet the post, I figured this was gonna be about Alex. Glad to see it's not!
haha i know what it is: at around 55s there's a choral bit that sounds exactly like on the Titanic soundtrack :)torchy!
@ Steevo:Satan? >.> <.<@ Mr. HCI:A post about Alex? For real? Why would I post about him? :p@ Torchy!:lol Good guess, but I don't think that's it :p
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Satan no doubt.
When I saw the title, but not yet the post, I figured this was gonna be about Alex. Glad to see it's not!
haha i know what it is: at around 55s there's a choral bit that sounds exactly like on the Titanic soundtrack :)
torchy!
@ Steevo:
Satan? >.> <.<
@ Mr. HCI:
A post about Alex? For real? Why would I post about him? :p
@ Torchy!:
lol Good guess, but I don't think that's it :p
Post a Comment