I was chatting to Courage last night, and he came up with a brilliant suggesting; join Twitter again and tweet from my phone! AH! Why didn't I think of that earlier?
So, I got a new twitter account and made it so you can see my tweets right over there ------>
Just like before.
Anyway, as you can see I still have my computer. I guess this will be the last week I have it tho. Dad said we'll get a new one before school starts at the end of the month.
I will definitely not be posting tomorrow (Monday) through Wednesday or Thursday since I'll be away. I'll be sure to take lots of pics to post when I come back :) I thought we were going to be gone through Friday which is why I said goodbye on the last post, but I guess that's not the case.
Alex never brought up going with me after I asked him a couple days ago so I didn't bother mentioning it today. Although I did ask him a couple days ago whether he wanted to camp out tonight or not cos it's going to be purrrfect weather, but he said not tonight. So I told him to check the weather often and pick a night after I get back. I placed the ball in his court again; we'll see if he remembers.
See ya guys later!
Remember, I'll be tweeting often :)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Love this:
"Ginny" from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
3 comments:
Way to go with A**x. If he can't be bothered to follow through, to heck with him.
Enjoy the change of pace while you're away.
Take a well earned break if you have to, but know you'll be missed. Come back as soon as you can! :)
Wow dude, I just read your blogs and just wanted to say it has been a crazy ride for you. Keep hanging in there and take things one day at a time. Enjoy the time away. I can really relate to a lot of what you are going through...
Post a Comment