Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Going Out To Lunch.

Last week, before Mom moved out of her old school, her and her aide (Mrs. M) went to lunch together. Mrs. M said that she wanted to say bye to me too, so Mom and I are going to have lunch with her today. Also one of the office secretaries (Mrs. H) is coming too. I dunno if I posted about that before or not.


I've blogged briefly about Andrew, Kelsey, and Derrick before but now since I'm going to school with them again I suspect I'll be talking about them more often.

*Adds labels for them*

Last week sometime I sent them friend requests on Facebook; the first contact I've had with them in 5 years. Since then I've had 4 other old friends send me friend request; Katie Q. (there's more than 1 Katie), Lauren (who I had a crush on in pre-school :O), Erika, and Samantha (who I can't remember :\).

Now, Kelsey is one of those people I'd go straight for if I had the chance with her :) I liked her 5 years ago and I've had a spot for her in my heart ever since then. That may sound sappy but I don't know how else to say it lol.


ZOMG! Why am I talking about straight stuff on a gay blog? :p


Ok, well I dunno what else to say right now. I'll just go back to reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.


Oh btw, Kelsey "wrote on my wall" (aka sent me a message) on Facebook saying, "Rumor has it you're coming back to ENTER SCHOOL INITIALS HERE? :)"

"Word travels fast... Yes, I'm coming back."

"Yay! That's so exciting :)"

Then I just typed this morning, "Scary is more like it :\"

5 comments:

cvn70 said...

Peter

im glad your freinds are excited about you going back to school with them

hope all is okay take carea nd be safe

bob

Lightning Baltimore said...

Talking about girls? What's wrong with you?

PERVERT!

:-D

naturgesetz said...

I agree with Bob.

And remember, it's okay to be straight. So don't fight it if it's who you really are. LOL And don't worry, any friends who are really your friends will respect you and still be your friends.

Anonymous said...

nothing wrong with being straight peter, we all suport ya ;D

Steevo said...

Hey, Peter. Good luck in regular school. When do you start? Do you know any teachers there? Does it have a GSA and would you go to meetings? How big is it?

If you have questions or want to discuss HS stuff I'm here.

steevo in cali
.
.
.