Monday, June 22, 2009

Camping: Day 1

I decided to put the tent up today and leave it up until Thursday morning. I'm going to be sleeping in it tonight, tomorrow night, and probably Wednesday night. I told Alex that he had those nights to choose from if he wanted to do it now.

Wednesday night is iffy. It all depends on how soon the rain gets here. Right now it's forecast to be here Thursday afternoon, but that is subject to debate.

Anyway, I'm laying here in the tent... alone... Alex never responded to the text message so I wonder if he's really as enthusiastic as it seemed he was?

Anywho, that's all for today.

3 comments:

Adidas said...

He's nervous - give him time....

cvn70 said...

Peter

You were in the tent all night i hope it was a good time eevn thugh you were alone and who knows maybe tonight he will come

take care and be safe

bob

naturgesetz said...

Well, I don't know what to say. But obviously you'll have a better idea of what A**x wants by Thursday.