Okay, so I'm going to start using the "Save as Draft" option from now on. That way I won't be making multiple posts about what happened during the day.
So, I guess I'll start with what happened in church. No, wait. Let's skip back to last night instead.
Since Alex keeps asking when we're going to camp out, I decided to check the weather forecast for this week. It's going to be nice from today (Sun.) all the way through Wednesday.
So today in church I asked him how soon he wanted to camp out. I think he just shrugged. Then I told him about the forecast for this week, and that we can do it between today and Wednesday if he wanted to do it this soon. He shrugged again and said we can talk about it later.
So I'm guessing he means tonight?
We'll see...
*Saves as draft*
Nope. Didn't sit out tonight either.
I did however get the tent down from the attic. So, it's ready to be put up. We just have to plan when...
Alright, I'm not staying awake any longer. I want to get up early and walk tomorrow, but I got caught up with a TV show that I'm going to bed too late now.
=_=
6 comments:
A bit of a disappointment that he wasn't more enthusiastic today, after all his talk the past few days, I suppose.
I hope this doesn't turn into more of the roller coaster ride.
Helllooooo,
Just wanted to let you know I'm still around and still readin your blog...
Please elaborate for an ignorant old fart like me - what are I made chilli cheese fries?
How about taking this approach with Alex, It's something a mentor taught me a long time ago and has almost never failed me;
If you do still want to camp out (and is seems you do:-)
have the tent ready, check the extended forecast, and then ask him to choose between two dates/times.
So you aren't asking him if he wants to camp over. You are taking that for granted after his previous comments. You are saying to him - "Hey, So which works better for you, this wednesday or next Saturday?"
This still gives him a choice, but also gets him to commit to a date to do the camping thing.
Of course I just used Wed and Sat... You'd have to work out the appropriate days :-)
Is the tent waterproof?
If so, then any weather should be fine... In fact, most of my best times camping out were when it was raining.
How are your models going?
Lots a love and a hug
Graham
Oh darn...I copied your line from Twitter and meant to ask 'what are Chilli Cheese Fries'.... but I just pasted the whole line.
Oh well,
I'd still like to know what they are...
And Ranch Dressing? is that the stuff you put on Salad? or am I far off on that one?
@ G:
Chili (I spelled it wrong before) Cheese Fries are just french fries with chili and cheese on top of them.
Yes, ranch dressing is a salad dressing, tho I use it as dip for my fries and also as a topping to my baked potato.
The tent is somewhat waterproof, but not totally, so it doesn't offer the best protection from the elements. Plus it's ~15 years old so...
lol
I'll get around to posting pics of my models soon.
When you wrote "models," the first thing that came to mind was not boats. I guess it's because of the post i hope to make tomorrow.
ships, not "boats"
aaaagh!
Post a Comment