Thursday, June 18, 2009

Twice in a Row

Late this afternoon, Alex sent me a message saying:

"I have an eye doctor appointment in B----- but we CAN do something if I get back in time."

Well, he's been back for at least a half hour now. The first thing he did when he got back was go straight out to Joe's. Now he keeps floating back and forth from his house and/or Joe's to the ballfields and back. Twice he's past me without saying a word.

That's twice in a row now that he's said we will do something, but then does the opposite.

Who here still thinks I shouldn't just end it?

I just sent this message to him:

"I'm guessing you've forgotten about the text you sent me awhile ago?"

Not mean or demanding, just a reminder.

To which he replied (*gasp*):

"No, we will later."

I replied:

"Oh, okay"

How much you wanna bet that if I had not reminded him, we really wouldn't have done anything?

No comments: