Okay, quick post before I have to go make lunch. I'm starving!
I took my laptop up to the church today to work on my 3D models. I wanted to get started on the Titanic one again, but I can't remember how to do the scale thing with the blueprints :\ So that idea was pretty much shot.
Alex hung around me most of the time again. He told me I should bring a computer game up tomorrow.
Then I got the idea to take the digital copy of Valkyrie that is included in the special edition release, and put it on iTunes. Well, I needed an internet connection to do that with. Of course the church doesn't have an internet hook up, and the only wireless signal that I could pick up was password protected -_-
So another idea got shot down.
After I packed up my laptop and books, Alex came back over.
He asked if I wanted to go over to his place today.
"Isn't Joe around today or something?" Yeah, probably didn't need to say that, but oh well.
"I don't know. But it's raining today. So I was just wondering if you wanted to do something inside?"
I said yes and asked him to send me a txt msg when he wanted me to go over. Then I was telling him something. It was something about my cell phone. Anyway, I said, "I was sitting on the porch," Then I looked at him and said, "Alone.,," Hinting at the fact that he and I haven't sat on his porch yet. I think he picked up on it, but who knows.
That's all I can remember that's worth telling. I'm going to go get lunch now, and wait for his txt msg...
Oh, yeah!
He said he really wants to see Valkyrie, so I'll have to bring it up with him later today. See if he wants to watch it sometime during a sleepover or something
^_^
::EDIT::
Well, Alex said he was gonna ask me over. But I just saw him, his sister, and Joe walking back from Joe's house to Alex's.
What an ass
-_-
2 comments:
Well, the day isn't over yet. It's at least possible that your friendly acquaintance will invite you over (if he hasn't already).
Give it up, Peter; you're killing yourself. I mean that in a nice way, btw. I like you and hate seeing you hurting all the time.
Post a Comment