Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Great Time

Well, let's continue from the last post.

Alex got back from the bike trail, and helped his dad with the firewood stuff or whatever.

Then at 8:15 he sent me a txt saying that they were going out the get ice cream.

Between the time he left and the time he got back, Alex2 just randomly comes over and checks out the tent. I wasn't in it, but Dad was sitting on the porch and saw him there. So I was forced to sit and make small talk with him until Alex came back from the ice cream place. Alex2 again brought up the fact(?) that Alex and Joe are "way too close."

An hour and 15 minutes later (9:30), Alex finally got back home. It took us 15 more minutes just to get rid of Alex2.

After Alex2 left, Alex said, "Okay, let's go to the tent."

"Um, wait. What about the movie?"

"I don't really feel like watching it now."

Okay, he didn't want to watch the movie. No biggy. That just meant that we had more time in the tent :p

Once in the tent, the sexual stuff started happening almost instantly. I don't mean physical sexual stuff. Just the verbal stuff (ie him taking everything I say and spinning it into a sexual reference). We chatted for awhile until around midnight. I can't remember most of what was said or what we talked about. Throughout this time, he kept making small moves to instigate us masturbating together.

For example, he kept reminding me of things we used to say and do last year. Stuff which I can't say here because Matt just told me not to.

And, of course, he kept "readjusting" and "scratching" himself. As usual I asked if he wanted help. Most of the time he responded, "I'm good thanks."

Then at ~11:30 he asked, "So, is it almost time for your masturbation session yet?"

Well, that was the kickoff that started us wanking together. He wouldn't let me touch him, so no handjobs lol.

Okay, well, I'm not really sure if I should put in all the details or not. I've already done it when I described camping last year. So I guess I will now too. Plus it's fun to relive it :p

Anyway, to start off, I don't like to just pull it out in front of everyone when it's not hard lol. So I was underneath a heating blanket. So I'm tyring to get hard under the blanket when Alex asks, "I thought you didn't like doing it under a blanket?"

"No, I don't."

"Well here then, let me help you." Then he grabs the corner of the blanket and yanks if off me (just like he did last year).

Then a few minutes later he says, "It's really hot in here. I'm gonna take my pants and boxers off."

:O

OMG!

I could have cum right there!!!

We ended up having a race to see who could cum first. I won :p I'm pretty sure he let me win tho.

He kept asking me if I was close to finishing yet. When I'd say "no" he'd say, "Come on Peter, beat that meat!" and he'd repeat the "beat that meat" part a couple times. Things like that are the last thing that I'd expect to come from his mouth lol.

Anyway, like I said, I won :p Not by much though. He said (as it was dark I couldn't see) that he shot pretty far; all the way up to the top of his chest almost on his neck where he had his shirt pushed up to.

Okay, I've got to say it. I think Alex has the cutest dick I've ever seen lol.

So, after we did that we were both getting tired. It was already past midnight.

He fell asleep pretty quickly actually lol. But the neighbor's dog wouldn't shut up, so I didn't get to sleep so easily. Actually, while I'm waiting to fall asleep, I just lay there and watch Alex sleeping. Creepy?

At about ~2:30, Matt sent me a text asking what happened. I forgot to put my cell phone of vibrate, so it made the beeping sound that I have it set to make when I get a new text message. Surprisingly, this woke Alex up (he's a pretty heavy sleeper). He got up and said, "I have to pee. Should I walk to the edge of the hill and go?"

lol

Thinking that would be a bit dangerous for a person half asleep, I told him to just go on the other side of the boat. Then that made me have to go too lol. I guess we could have been more civilized and went inside, but it was 2:30 am and we were both half asleep.

Then when we got back in the tent, Alex said that he was cold now. I had been using the heating blanket the whole time. So I threw as much over his sleeping bag as I could without leaving me exposed lol. It wasn't working too well, so one of us had to move closer to the other so we could both get enough. I was the one to move because he was asleep already lol.

For the next 5 hours we slept less than a foot away from each other. I was sooo tempted to just throw my arms around him and cuddle with him, but I resisted the urge :p

I woke up at 6ish when the birds started singing. I couldn't do anything but lay there waiting for him to wake up. Finally he did at 9.

He asked if I was gonna masturbate again since he knows I usually do it before bed and after I wake up. I said that I could, and asked if he was again. He said he wasn't going to go the whole way, but that he would give me some visual aide :D

So, I used up two more tissues this morning. Between the two of us, I used 5 while he used 3. That's 8 less tissues I have to worry about now :p

I did ask him last night when he wants to camp out again. He just shrugged. And when he left he just said "See ya later."

So no more plans have been made to do anything as of yet.

So, what do you guys think?

14 comments:

torchy! said...

8-) wowser! way to go Petey. let's hope it's just the beginning and you don't get hurt. (sore maybe, but not hurt!)

and it's not creepy to watch someone while they sleep. at least not in that situation. it's really nice. romantic even :)

torchy!

Tyler said...

omg. im officially jelous! lol

way to go peter! good thing you never gave up on him!

Adidas said...

Woooooo!!!!!! Brilliant!

HUgs

Adi

Lightning Baltimore said...

I like watching my Phil sleep. It's not creepy; it's sweet.

As to what I think . . . Alex sounds conflicted. I mean, he can beat off on his own, I would think, so obviously he wanted to do it together. On the other hand, no touching. Then again, he played with his in front of you in the morning just to turn you on . . .

So . . . conflicted.

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Freakin lucky!!! god i wish i had someone to JK off with *Pout* lol

Jove,
Limi

Anonymous said...

Peter, you are one more lucky dude. Any idea why Alex went out for ice cream before coming to your place without asking you to go with him?

Peter said...

@ Torchy and Mr. HCI:

Lol

Thanks for not thinking it's creepy :)

I forgot when I made that post that he said this to me this morning (I think it was sarcasm), "I like how I woke up last night and you're just there staring at me."

lol

I didn't want to tell him the real reason for me watching him, so I just said, "Well what else was I supposed to be doing?" He responded, "Oh, I can think of a couple things." lol

And also Mr. HCI:

Thanks for actually telling me what you thought about his sexuality. That is what you were talking about right? That's what I was looking for when I asked what you thought.

@ Anon:

Believe it or not, I actually do not like ice cream.

Weird huh?

Steevo said...

Happy Peter!

Maybe he wants you to seduce him all proper like but cant admit it.

If you have wireless and can get signal in the tent... watch a movie then think of something better to watch?

You could offer to give him a BJ and insist that he has no obligation to return the favor. Use humor as odd as it might seem. Like: "Bet I could swallow all of that no problem!" Grin and twinkle the eyes. Like braggadocio.

I dont recall if your fun n games last summer went that far. I dont think so.

Peter! Do not under any circumstances initiate any romantic shit. That might doom everything. Lotta boys cant express their feeling with words, just what they do!

Try lines like:

"Damn u have a hot/cool/great/big/nice cock."

"Watchin you wank is sooo great."

"This is really fun!"

"I wouldnt mind a little help over here!"

Focus on the sexy FUN and keep it that way. Simple. Just boys having fun. Keep the mood light. Otherwise you may scare him off again.

Get a grip!

LOL

steevo in cali
.
.

naturgesetz said...

As you know, I can't approve of this, even though I know lots of teenaged boys, gay and straight, do this sort of stuff (cf. the scene with Tobi and Achim in Sommersturm).

It's a good thing that you aren't all stressed out at the moment, but it seems to me that at this point the relationship rests on nothing more than masturbating. If so, that's unfortunate. When I first encountered your blog, you were looking to restore the pre-"stuff" relationship. You aren't there yet. Do you think that when camping season is over he'll be any more interested in hanging out with you than he was last winter?

You'd still do well to follow through on your idea of reconnecting with friends from where you used to live, IMO. You might end up with some real friends in your life. Even Alex2 is beginning to seem more interested in being a friend than Alex1. Expand your horizon of friends.

JMO

Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Hey mate, I have been readin your blog on and off for a while, glad you are having fun but as naturgesetz ses just be careful, u obvs like him and u cant know if he likes you back just dont fall head over heels and break your heart. Saying that we will all be here to help you out if god fobid that ever happened ad if you don't make a leap in life nothing ever will.
NEways just enjoy the summer you lucky bugger an camp every night. I love camping me, Torchy if you read htis not that sort of camping so don't get to excited.

Aahsazyl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Peter said...

This was a part of aahsazyl's comment which I had to delete because the rest was pointless and he wouldnt repost it:

so i agree with NG to an extent

and steevo your suggestions (barring the last three which wont work at all) are only workable on a straight boy who doesnt know youre gay
damn you have a big cock works wonders
especially when theres no one else around

Anonymous said...

I so envy you....

Anonymous said...

I like watching people sleep too. But it doesn't happen often. I like circle jerks too, but that happens even less often.
Nice post. It got me horny.