Monday, June 29, 2009

More Pictures

Okay, the first part of this post goes with Tyler's game. Basically, if you get tagged then you have to take pictures of where you blog from. Mainly you're desk, but I went above and beyond and took pics of other things around my room (including my underwear drawer :p).


I'm gonna tag Matt.

Again, captions are under the pic.


Shot of my desk area from my doorway.


My desk.


My 3D model stuff.


A mug that holds my pens, pencils, markers, and scissors. Also seen is a triangular shaped rock. I found it in The Triangular Field in Gettysburg. I thought it was interesting that there was a triangular rock in the Triangular Field. Behind is a paper weight statue that is a small replica of the statue from Scarface. It says, "The World is Yours" on it.


Printer.


Outside my front window. Alex's house is seen above my garage, and Alex2 lives with his grandmother and uncle in the trailer on the right.


My shoes. Normal shoes at the top; dress shoes on the bottom.


My bookshelf.


Pictorial History of World War II.



My State Quarter collection. I have all 50.



My Presidential Dollar coin collection. I have all that have been released so far except Monroe who came in the mail before I changed my address with them. So it went to my old place, and they never forwarded it to me.

... bastards...


Books used for school.


The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling. That's not actually the book lol. It's just the collector's edition case. The real book is inside.


Civil War atlas.


My computer games.

I have:

Flight Simulator X
Sim City 4: Deluxe Edition
American Conquest: Divided Nation
Star Wars: Empire at War
Titanic: Adventure out of Time

I also have The Official Records of the War of the Rebellion (aka The American Civil War) on CD.


Miscellaneous books.


Titanic books.





PS2 games and strategy guides. I have 58 PS2 games that are shown here. I'm not sure if there are more lying around or not. But that's $2,900 worth if you figure $50 each.


xbox 360 games.



PSP games.


Civil War books.


Some of my music. A bit fuzzy huh?


My Xbox 360 temporary setup. I used to have it downstairs on the flat screen and plugged into the surround sound. But until I get a wireless card to use with Xbox Live, I have to suffer with a small mono TV and headphones.


The game I'm currently playing for the second time.


My dresser.



My watches and a pin.


Other pins and tie tacks. Also my class ring. The lowest pin, the one with the blue outside ring, was an award I got, supposedly sent by President Bush, after I graduated 6th grade. It says on it, "President's award for educational Excellence".


My pants.


My long sleeved shirts.


My short sleeved shirts. Mostly polos.


The drawer that holds all my pjs and other random bits of clothing.


My underwear drawer lol. I only have one pair of boxers, which is in the laundry right now. The rest are boxer-briefs. Notice I only wear black socks.

Okay, that's enough pictures for now.

Remember, I tagged Matt so now he has to post pics too. Some other people are also posting. Go to Tyler's blog to find out who else (link at the top of this post).

7 comments:

naturgesetz said...

Wow, that's a lot of pictures. If you look at the reflection in Tyler's computer screen in his second picture, it looks as if you and he live in the same neighborhood.

LOL

Tyler said...

yay. 10 bonus marks for being the first to respond! lol

I have the same printer as you, lol

and it looks like you've got a bitch-load of books, movies and games. i think i have like a few books stuffed away in my closet... that's it


and ps- naturegazets .. it's interesting you say that.. i dont think our neighbourhoods look anything alike... though, of course, i live here, and you've only seen a reflection in my comp. screen. lol... maybe one day ill get enough nerve up to take a photo out my window..

and ps- do you actually keep your shoes in your bedroom?... rather than leaving them at the door?..

pps- shmexy undies, lol- that should be next weeks game "show everyone your underwear droor" ..lol ^_^'

Peter said...

@ Tyler:

I just keep my shoes where ever I take them off at. I don't usually take my shoes off before/right after I come in the door.

Sometimes I'll take them off in the dining room if I've just come from some place and my feet hurt.

Sometimes they'll be in the living room after I take them off to prop my feet up on the coffee table.

And of course, they can sometimes be found in my room.

It all just depends.

Ok, I'm sure you didn't want a detailed explanation of where I keep my shoes lol.

Jeremy said...

:O Wait what's wrong with keeping your shoes in your room? Mine are always in my room...

You have lots of stuff hahaha :P

Aahsazyl said...

lol
i left tons of comments
in person
in chat
etc :D

Aahsazyl said...

PLUS
i like the gray undies near you in the drawer

Anonymous said...

Peter, I'm impressed with how neat and organized your room is.