Thursday, June 18, 2009

VBS: Day 4

Meh...

Nothing happened today at Bible School. No apology or anything. He acted like nothing even happened!!

So I didn't say anything.

I don't think I'm gonna go tomorrow. I don't do anything there anyway.

7 comments:

Pilgrim said...

What in hell has Alex done, that needs an excuse?He told you only, to sit on his porch occasionally,no time or date. Doh!I go w/Alex. Propz Pilgrim

naturgesetz said...

He acted like nothing happened because in his mind nothing happened. :(

It's bad etiquette to ask somebody if they want to come over and then not to follow through. So he could have behaved better, but it was all pretty casual to begin with.

Try not to brood about it. Just go ahead with your plans to reconnect with other people.

Peter said...

@ Pilgrim:

What?

I think you must have missed the last few posts...

That is, if I understand your comment correctly.

Pilgrim said...

No, I don´t think I missed s/thing, dear Alex just said it. That nothing followed from his side, is really excusable. You have summer vacations, just a reminder to you. Alex will certainly do it at a time, but as for now, my advice would be; Patience!

Peter said...

Oh, okay :)

Anonymous said...

I wonder what would happen if:
1. You randomly selected some other guy from VBS to hang out with
2. You hang out with him obsessively and make him your new best friend

Are there other people there besides "him"? Just a thought...

Pilgrim said...

Pete, now we´re dancing!