The story of a gay 18 year old, now 21, embarking on the journey of life...
Monday, June 15, 2009
I'm So Bored...
...talk to me!!
Please!!!
Someone!!!!
Save me!!!!!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Well then, what an excellent time to introduce myself!
I'm Matt of the blog Rhythymchanges. I have been stalki... following you're blog for a bit, and I have to say I quite like it.
Umm... wow I usually have lots to say but I have ran out of words.
Hope to have relieved some boredom, and if not enough go ahead and add me on msn (if you do that), it's on my profile. I always like meeting new people.
5 comments:
Well then, what an excellent time to introduce myself!
I'm Matt of the blog Rhythymchanges. I have been stalki... following you're blog for a bit, and I have to say I quite like it.
Umm... wow I usually have lots to say but I have ran out of words.
Hope to have relieved some boredom, and if not enough go ahead and add me on msn (if you do that), it's on my profile. I always like meeting new people.
Matt
Yikes!
*leaps on white horse and gallops to Pennsylvania*
(Well actually the horse gallops, but you know what I mean.)
Grab life by the balls! Make your move.
If you sit back and wait for something to happen, you'll wake up and it will be the first day of school and you'll wonder wtf happen to the summer.
you could talk to me...i added you last night on y!messenger :)
i've been stalking ur blog for a while.
Well, I just found ur blog, but I think it's honest, clear and succinct.
BTW - Your summer job IS to be bored and surf the net!! Sorry to inform you.
One word of advice -
Fall in and out of love frequently! It's so much fun to have that much drama going!!!
Post a Comment