Anyway, I wasn't planning on going to Bible School today. But then after last night, I changed my mind.
When Alex walked through the door and saw me, he gave me a
He's also started to drop the "r" at the end of my name, something only a select few do, and they are the ones who are close enough to me to know that I'll let them do that (Dad doesn't even call me Pete). I really don't like to be called Pete by anyone I don't know, or am not close to. He didn't used to do that. That probably seems insignificant to you, and it probably is, but at least it's something different.
We're probably not gonna sit outside tonight because I heard his mom say they have to go to a softball game tomorrow morning, so that means they'll have to wake up early, etc.
Well, I think that's all I've got to report for right now.
5 comments:
LOL
When I read the line about A**x dropping the r at the end of your name, I thought you meant he was doing a New England accent — Petuh. Or maybe English toff — Petah.
lol
thats what you need to do peter
drop the rs
lol
cos you have that horrible lisp :D
peter
i keep the r lol hope you have a good time sitting outside tonight with alex
take care and be safe
bob
Peter,
The abbreviation of your name is not insignificant at all. I post / comment as Baz (abbreviation of Barry), only because I have come to accept it, and don't mind it now.
Many years ago, I worked with someone (who I didn't get on with) who always called me Baz. It was a name that only a few, very close friends used, and it really pissed me off to have someone else "assuming" it was OK to call me that.
Hehe yeah a lot of people just call me 'Jer' and it's kind of annoying sometimes.
Have fun!
hugs
Post a Comment