Monday, June 8, 2009

Great Day

FFS MATT!!! STOP CHATTING WITH ME SO I CAN TYPE A POST!!!!

::1o Minutes Later::

(Sorry for any misspelled words or things like that. I'm gonna try to proofread, but I'm soo tired)

Oh ahem...

Well, today was awesome!

I just got back from Alex's a half hour ago (ie midnight). I was with him for 3 hours! That's a long time for me to be around him. So I guess I'll start at the beginning of the day.

Church (don't worry, no religious stuff):

I was playing pocket pull as usual. Actually, I've bypassed my pocket now and went straight for the meat :p (I don't actually make it obvious what I'm doing down there cos, well, I'm only really warming my hand up :) )

Anyway, Alex elbowed me and asked, "Why do you hate cats so much?" Obviously hinting at the "Every time you masturbate, God kills a kitten" thing. Can't remember what I said to that.


After Church:

Ate lunch, watched a movie, then had to go back up to the church for an open house thing.


Open House Thing:

It was Alex's grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary. They had a little shindig at the church. It was boring. Dad and I only stayed for a little bit.


After Open House Thing:

I went up to Mom's and worked on school stuff. I'm gonna do that all this week too with finals.


After Mom's:

I got home, two of my brothers and their female counterparts were there (wife and gf). I didn't eat dinner cos I wasnt really hungry. They left after awhile.


Yard Work and a Visitor:

I was bored, so I decided to cut the weeds by the side of the house. Then The Not So Annoying Friend actually came over! His name is also Alex, so just to minimize confusion, I'm just gonna call him The Not So Annoying Friend.


Suspicions:

I actually enjoyed talking to him for 45 minutes. He is only annoying when Joe is around him (previously known as The Annoying Friend).

It surprised me that we both had the same suspicions about Alex and Joe. Awhile back I just had a thought that if Alex is gay, then he is up to something with Joe. I'm pretty sure Joe is gay or bi. He stands so close to you; he's practically on top of you. He also touches you randomly, and inappropriately. He also put his arm around my shoulders a few times before... just randomly. Wacko

(btw, it turns out that The Not So Annoying Friend doesn't really like Joe.)

Not So Annoying Friend brought it up by saying, "Have you ever noticed that Alex and Joe are together a lot?"

"Yeah."

"I think they're up to 'something.'"

"Wow, I thought I was the only one who thought that."

"Well, it's pretty obvious that they always want to be around each other."

At this point we see Alex go out on his bike out the street in the direction of Joe's (his gma also lives out there too tho). Not So Annoying Friend said, "Oh, Alex is going out to get butt sex from Joe."

lol

Can't remember what happened next, but after 5 minutes Alex came back, and asked The Not So Annoying Friend if he wanted to play hockey.

Hockey:

They moved the hockey net right in front of my house. I was still sitting on the stoop, so I just watched.

After a little bit, The Not So Annoying Friend had to go eat (at 8:30pm. wtf?). So Alex and I were alone for a little bit. He asked, "Do you want to go inside later and play Driver 3 (video game)? We'll sit outside tomorrow, I just feel like playing video games tonight." Well, of course I wasn't going to object to anything he offered.

The Not So Annoying Friend came back out, and they played for a half hour more until Alex was getting tired of him and told him that we (Alex and I) were going inside. The Not So Annoying Friend isn't allowed inside of Alex's cos he's appearently grounded or something like that (not sure why he was out to begin with).


Basement:

Hmm...

Lots to talk about here, but I'll try to limit it.

Basically, Alex started twisting everything I said into something sexual (as usual). For example: He told me my hair was all messed up. I said, "Yeah, I don't feel any hard gell in it anymore." To this he just started cracking up. All because I said "hard."

There were other instances like this too.

Then we talked about camping. I said, "I don't know if I want to do that again this year." In a really disappointing tone he asked, "Why?" After hearing that disappointing "why?" I changed my mind. I guess he want to do it.

I can't really remember much right now (it's late). Oh, he kept saying "us" in reference to me and him. IDK, I've never noticed it before, but he kept saying it.

At midnight, I decided to leave. I earlier said, "I hope Dad doesn't lock me out."

Then going out Alex's door, he said, "If you're locked out; just send me a txt and you can come back over."

Hmm... tempting...

I thought for a minute about lying, and saying that the door was locked. But then I thought, how am I gonna get myself out of that lie in the morning?

So I decided against it. Good thing too cos Dad was still up. Something I wouldn't have known if I didn't go inside.

So, yeah. Today was a pretty good day.

And we've made plans to sit outside tomorrow night :D I wonder if we'll stay out until midnight. It's awfully nice out tonight. Shouda camped out tonight. It is b-e-a-u-tiful out.

Okay, that's enough from me tonight.

Good night all!

5 comments:

Aahsazyl said...

oh fine

naturgesetz said...

It takes two to chat.

naturgesetz said...

Well, that's a bit of a change.

Dunno what to make of it.

Lightning Baltimore said...

Aha! No wonder you hate Joe so much . . .

Anonymous said...

Butt sex! LOL Maybe TWO bois are jealous

Sounds like you might have a little underground queers club in the ol' neighborhood. That would explain a lot really. Huh?

You could tell Alex that you think Joe has a thing for him and see his reaction.

Maybe its time for a circle jerk???

Summer fun!