Well...
Alex sent me this about 10 minutes ago:
"We can camp out tonight. We are going on the bike trail at 4:30 so I'll be over when we get back."
I replied:
"Ok great!"
Then he sent this a few minutes later:
I lied... we can still camp out, but Dad wants to cut firewood when we get back."
OMG!
I almost had a heart attack when I read the "I lied..." part!
Anyway, I replied:
"Lol ok. If you still want to watch the movie (Valkyrie) then try to be here between 8-9. Or whenever I guess"
So...
I'm really excited, happy, and a bit nervous at the same time...
5 comments:
Peter
Dont be nervous buddy, you have been here before and what ever you do make sure he is comfortable with it
enjoy your night camping
bob
Flippin Sweet! lucky! have fun tonight *Wink*
Jove,
Limi
I can see from the twitter that at least it happened. Don't worry about almost no touching - it'll happen!
Hugs
Ah sweet - very sweet. Pity you can't take a pic of him sleeping....
Hugs
Adi
"We did it"
Naughty things? Or just camping?
Post a Comment