...so I am even though I've got nothing to talk about.
Oh, I almost ran over Alex... on purpose :p
He, Joe, and I think Alex2 (previously known as The Not So Annoying Friend) were out playing hockey in Alex's driveway. I had previously been up at Mom's working on school stuff, but I had come back ~20 minutes before to get a Spanish/English dictionary (which I couldn't find).
I was pulling out of the driveway when Alex, seeing me, purposefully skated out onto the road. As soon as I was on the road, I hit the accelerator. Hearing the engine rev, Alex quickly made his way back onto his driveway.
Don't worry, there was plenty of room for me to stop (I only made it up to ~35mph), so there was no danger of me actually running him over. Now if it were Joe on the road...
well, I won't go there >:)
Hmmm let's see.... what else?
OH!
I think Mom was on my laptop today.
:S
I was at her house trying to work on school stuff. I thought she wasn't gonna be there, but she was.
-_-
Anywho, I couldn't get much work done because all my computer wanted to do was install updates to everything!
It was installing a QuickTime update when I realized that I was gonna need my Spanish/English dictionary.
(Yes, this happened before the running over Alex incident)
So I left my computer on while I went down to Dad's. I told her it was on. When I came back up, the computer seemed to be in the same place and all. But...
The iTunes player was open (with a request to update of course)
and
The internet was open to the homepage (yahoo).
Well, I hadn't cleared my history and whatnot in awhile. So she could have easily accessed my blog, porn sites, email, and other sites I belong to.
:S
I didn't say anything, and neither did she.
So who knows if she actually was on it or not. I hope not cos if she was then she probably knows what's on this blog, and what porn I look at (i.e. GAY!!!).
Hmm... Not sure what else to post about.
Well, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna fail Spanish III. I hate Spanish. It's such a boring language. I hope I get to take German next year.
Speaking of next year...
Alex still hasn't mentioned the txt I accidentally sent him about going back to school in H'ville. H'ville is actually another city close to the one where I used to live, but they begin with the same letter so I know what I'm talking about at least.
Also, I told Mom that I selected "undecided" in the "Are you returning to {enter name of cyber school here} next year?" form.
I still haven't made my decision yet.
Wow, this post is really random. I'm really just posting things that are going on in my head.
My oldest brother, his wife, their new baby, the wife's mother and maybe her brother are coming in on Saturday. The babies getting baptized Sunday, then there's gonna be a lunch for them at the church that Mom is doing.
So I'll be pretty tied up with all that...
Apart from them, my other brothers will be there as well as their female counterparts. Also my grandmother will be there, and my godparents. Not sure if anyone else is gonna be there or not.
After hearing that Alex said, "So I guess I won't be sitting with you then?" Um... duh! Obviously not! I didn't say that tho :p
Okay, one more thought:
I want a boyfriend.
And don't tell me to go back to a 'normal' school to find him cos I won't. Besides, even if I did I'm only going to be there for a year before I go off to college anyway so...
Hmm...
I really want to go camping with Alex right now too. I really want to fool around with Alex again too :D
Oh, did I mention that the other night that subject came up?
When I told Alex I didn't really want to camp out again, and he said in a disappointing tone, "Why?"
Well, I said, "Um. Don't you remember why we camped out after the first time (we were only gonna do it once)?" Obviously I was hinting at us masturbating together. Well, he just got all quiet and didn't say anything so... I changed my mind about camping and that seemed to make him happy (not sure if it's because I changed my mind or if it's cos i changed the subject lol).
Okay, that's all I have to say for now.
Tell me what's on your mind now.
Thanks in advance for all your wonderful comments you all are going to leave now
:D
P.S. Alex watches Hanna Montana, iCarly, and other Nickelodeon shows when he's alone. He denies it even though I know he watches them. Now tell me, what 15 yo BOY watches those shows then lies about it? Nothing screams gay more than that! :p
5 comments:
I LOVE iCarly! That show is hilarious ;) (Plus freddy is cute XD)
Yes I think we all want a boyfriend :( I feel pretty lonely sometimes.
Um... not sure what to say about the mom/laptop thing, that's kinda weird :P
*hugs*
So I'm still not well, but posting a comment as you instructed us all to.... :-)
Gotta ask - what's wrong with watching Hanna Montana?
Not that I do - I don't watch much TV at all, but the couple of episodes I've seen seemed ok...
Cheers
Hope your mom didn't see the naughty stuff.
Will write soon
Graham
You can kind of figure out if she surfed the net - via your own history - if you remember the last page YOU were on, then you can see if there are many other pages AFTER it, that she might have visited.
Of course, that only works if you remember where you left off LOL. Perhaps for future use.
Hope she didn't snoop though - I guess you will find out, or not.
:/
you can run Chrome from g
Google in a no history mode.
lol
i hate spanish too -_-
learn dutch
or turkish
two very easy languages
Post a Comment