Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Slight Change of Plans...

Well, Dad wants to cut the grass on Wednesday before the rain gets here on Thursday.

That means I'll have to take the tent down a day early, which means that tonight is the only day left to camp out for right now.

I sent a message to Alex this morning saying all that. No response back as of yet.

I'm not going to send anymore messages about it today, he knows what's happening and it's up to him to decide now.

If we don't do it tonight (notice I didn't say, "... do 'it'..." :p), then we'll just have to figure out another time.

That other time is going to be decided by him ahead of time though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

text messages suck - march over there and knock on the door and invite him the old fashioned way - what if his phone battery is dead?

cvn70 said...

Peter

Have to agree with Dan plus its harder to turn you down in person
Stay out of the rain :P. Take care and be safe

Bob