Friday, June 26, 2009

Well...?

... What do I do now? In regards to Alex of course.

Can you tell me?

Matt says I should ask him out lol.



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Plugs:

LonelyBi_Boy has just started a blog.

Jimi21 was plugged by Bob a few weeks ago after I told him to. Here's his blog.

Um... if there's anyone else that I haven't plugged or linked to, let me know.

7 comments:

naturgesetz said...

I made the first comment on LonelyBi_Boy's blog.

Mirrorboy said...

I'd say a blowjob comes next. lol

Figure it out yourself lazy butt. :P

torchy! said...

blowjob? oops - i forgot that step. good job i didn't say what i was gonna say [blush]

next step is i guess to spend time alone with him, preferably with no distractions from normal life.

you know what his hobbies and interests are (i don't) - how about suggesting that you go and do something together? eg shopping, movie (at a cinema), fishing, walking, to some kind of event, for an eat-in meal, watching skateboarders, a hockey game, go to his practice nets (?).

anything really that gets you alone-ish together and away ftom the home setting.

ymmv but thats what i think, and good luck
torchy!

Lightning Baltimore said...

I'd combine torchy! and Matt's suggestions. Ask him out (to do something) but don't call it a date!

Steevo said...

The last thing u wanna do is "beat" tent time to death by talking about endlessly it UNLESS he initiates it.

If he mentions it give short responses. like "Yeah that was hot. I had a great time!"

I would not push him to say "so did i"...

In some 1/2 joking way you might let him know that u r up for more of the same and more of the next step. Like mutual wank each other.

Play it subtle if u can. No pushing. Call it guy fun not being gay or doing gay stuff. Or boy fun. Allow him to explore w/o having to take on any label. See if you can get in the idea that some str8 boys have boy fun now and then. Be casual. Not intense like we see u here!

LOL

Compliments and appreciation.

steevo
.
.

Anonymous said...

well i would say you have to make him more comfertable with himself and try and find out about joe...but thats just me...and my opinion

Jove,
Limi

Anonymous said...

that's easy.... HJ & BJ ... in rapid succession ... in the tent