Friday, June 19, 2009

On the Porch Again ^_^

Well, I didn't think we were gonna sit outside tonight since he has an early baseball game tomorrow morning. But we did anyway. He just went in earlier than normal. Actually 10:30pm was when I used to go home last year. Now, that time seems to have been extended by 1.5 hours, now being midnight.

Anyway, since we weren't out for very long, and since his parents were right inside the door, nothing really happened. Well, except I was like two inches away from him for 5-10 minutes :D

He was looking at my new phone, and he said I could watch what he was doing so he didn't mess anything up. So that meant I got to look over his shoulder the whole time. Which really meant that my head was practically resting on his shoulder. Just by the way he was sitting and the way I was standing, my hands were extremely close to his um... private area ;)

But I controlled myself and didn't touch anything :p

He was doing that "re-adjusting" thing again. I asked if he wanted any help, but he still didn't say yes or no.

(Matt says that I shouldn't ask, I should just be doing it instead. "Reach down and give him a fondle" were his exact words.)

Also, camping came up again. It seems that he really wants to do it. He was talking about how if he didn't have a ball game in the morning it would have been a perfect night to camp out. He was also talking about breakfast that Dad makes lol.

He said as I was leaving, "We might not be able to do anything tomorrow. We're going to S----n."

So, we'll see I guess.

8 comments:

Aahsazyl said...

lol
you portray me in such a flattering light lol

Lightning Baltimore said...

Alex is going to Satan?

torchy! said...

hey Peter, just thought i'd let you know that i may not have been commenting much, but i've read 'em all and i'm now up to date.

obviously i hope that Alex turns out to be a rampant gayboy, although i do wonder that if anything does happen, you might still end up getting hurt by his actions, even though you'll have had some good times.

but anyway, here's hoping...

@mr hci: now that's just silly. and Satan has too few letters. i reckon he's gone to Saturn :)

laterz
torchy!

cvn70 said...

Peter

We all love matt, but i might not listen ot him on this one lol. It must be noice tobe close enough to smell him and ihope the camping starts soon

take care na dbe safe

bob

Tyler said...

oooo yay for peter

did he call u pete again?

Steevo said...

SCRANTON?

torchy! said...

no wait. i got it. this is a titanic reference isn't it? he's gone to southampton, but you deliberately put too few blanks in to throw us off the scent. cunning ;)

torchy!

Peter said...

Lol

No, he's not at Satan, Saturn, Scranton, or Southampton.

I knew as soon as Mr. HCI made that comment that people would turn their attention to guessing where he's at as I type this.

I'm not sure why he's gone there. After all, I used to live in the city bordering S----n. There's not much there of interest. Maybe his sister or dad has a ball game there. IDK. I didn't ask.