Friday, June 19, 2009

Finally!

We FINALLY sat on his porch tonight!

For 2 whole hours, from 10pm-midnight!

^_^

AND!

It almost got sexual too!

After his parents and sister went to bed, he got a blanket for himself since it was starting to get cooler out. I had a coat so I didn't get one.

After awhile he started to do things under the blanket. Such as "readjusting" himself. He did it so many times. Eventually, I just said, "Want some help?" To which he just looked at me and smiled, but didn't say yes or no to, so I didn't make any moves.

Then he kept doing things to make me come closer to him. Eventually I was right beside him on the floor of the porch. Just like I used to be whenever we started to take things a step further last year (i.e. hjs). By that time it was too late to start anything, and he said that it was time for him to go in and get his shower before bed.

So it's like he wanted something to happen since he was sorta making some moves if you will, but it's also like he's uncomfortable doing it again just by the way he suddenly said it was time to go in when things almost got physical. So...idk. We'll see what happens I guess.

He did ask when we were gonna camp out again. He actually said, "So, when are we gonna camp out?"

Of course I couldn't give an exact answer, but I did say, "Well, not this weekend since it's gonna rain cats and dogs." Then the conversation went to the expression "it's raining cats and dogs."

lol

He was starting to get a bit loopy towards the end. For instance, I commented on how long the plant between us is. I said, "You should take some scissors to that and trim it up some." Not intending it as a sexual reference, but that's the way he took it. He just thought that was the funniest thing in the whole world.

Not realizing why he was laughing, I said, "Um... I don't get it..."

"Oh, nothing. It's just after dark."

Which is something we started saying last year when we started talking about sexual stuff, not to mention doing sexual stuff :p

I wanted to ask if we were gonna start sitting out every night like we did last year. I'll have to ask the next time.

So, all in all, a good night.

Now, goodnight all! :p

5 comments:

Jeremy said...

Awwwww I'm glad you had a decent night :)

Good Luck :D

*hugs*

Adidas said...

Sweet!!!

Hugs

naturgesetz said...

Well, there you have it.

Putting this and the previous posts together, it seems pretty clear that he's more interested in being with Joe than with you. But when Joe's not around, you'll do.

And with teenage raging hormones, it would not be at all surprising if at some point some sexual activity occurred when he is with you.

So I guess that's sorta what you want.

I hope things work out in a way that leads to your happiness.

Aahsazyl said...

^_^
lol
NG that was a bad place for that comment
kinda ruined the mood lol
you know how peter is swinging from one extreme to another :P

naturgesetz said...

@ Aahsazyl — It's just because I know how Peter is swinging from one extreme to the other that I put that comment in to try to damp the range of the swings, help him get on more of an even keel. That's also why I've been repeating my phrase "friendly acquaintance." So Peter doesn't get too elated at a little bit of attention and, much more importantly, so that he doesn't get too upset at the inattention.

Peter, sorry about talking about you in your presence this way, but HE STARTED IT! *points at Aahsazyl*