-_-
I was messing around with different templates and I LOST EVERYTHING! Except the posts. Even the poll is gone!
*Head explodes*
So go back and vote please. I know two people voted "Yes" and I was utterly shocked. :O
This is the third post I've made today, so if you haven't seen the other posts yet then go read them...AND VOTE! :p
4 comments:
backup backup backup!!
:(
Kids mess with each other so I wouldn't read tooooo much into it. I was about to say I used to do stuff like that sometimes . . . then I remembered . . . oh, yeah . . . I'm gay
:-D
The fact that he's being playful is a good sign at the very least on the friendship side. Don't set your hopes too high, though. And especially don't push him. Let him take things at his pace.
You've really got a thing for ships that sink, don't you?
Hmmmmmm . . .
I voted again :-)
read your email I sent something interesting
EPIC FAIL.
Post a Comment