Friday, April 10, 2009

Maundy Thursday and Good Friday

Just a couple interesting things to report for now. I won't blog too much until everyone gets back from vacation.

Yesterday was Maundy Thursday. I had a dentist appointment in the early evening and church in the later evening. Mom and I both had an appointment so we rode together. We pulled into the dentist office's driveway when I saw a white van. I said to myself, "Oh no! Please don't let that be him!" Going into the reception room I noticed only a woman waiting. I thought, "There are a lot of people who come to this dentist. More than one of them must have a white van. It can't possibly be him."

After about 5 minutes of waiting I heard him! Then Alex's friend came out of the back "work" area. Why did the most annoying of Alex's friends have to be there at the exact same time I was? To make matters worse, his mother is one of those people who has to talk to everyone about everything. My mom was already back getting worked on, so I was there alone with his mother when the kid came out. His mom went back to pay, while I was forced to talk to him. Ugh. Like I said, his mother just had to carry on a conversation with the receptionist. -_-

The interesting thing about our little "chat" came when he said, "So, why don't you hang out with Alex anymore."

I said, "I don't know. Ask him." He just said, "Okay." From there the convo went from this and that until FINALLY his mother came back to take him home. Whew what a relief!

Like I've said before, you really can't understand how I feel about him and why unless you have been around him. The only words that can describe him are; rude, annoying, loud mouthed, immature, and undesirable. lol

While I was getting worked on I got to watch the funeral service for the three police officers shot and killed in Pittsburgh last weekend. My brother went down there cos he is a police officer too. They said officers from as far away as; Florida, Canada, California, Australia, and New Zealand came to take part in the funeral procession. Also President Obama had condolence letters hand delivered to the three families.

R.I.P. Officers Eric Kelly, Stephen Mayhle, and Paul Sciullo III


On our way home I asked Mom if she could help out with the lawn mowing thing since she used to work as a landscaper during the summer. She said she would help if I needed it. Alex still hasn't given me a yes or no answer (big surprise). He probably won't help for whatever reason.

...Stupid...

A couple of interesting thing happened during the church service. During the first hymn, the front doors opened and closed again. So someone came in. I can see who walks in the front doors which are over my left shoulder, but I didn't look. Then after the hymn was done the person left without even coming in the sanctuary and sitting down. o_O

Then we were in the middle of something or another when I hear the back door open and close. Then it opened and closed a few minutes later again. You can't see the back door from where I was in sitting, but someone on the other side of the sanctuary said they saw someone stand in the office then leave. o_O O_o

Just after the sermon started another person came in. This time an older man came in and sat down near Alex and I. Then after a few minutes he got up and left. o_O O_o o_O

wtf was all that about?!?!?!

One other interesting thing that happened during the sermon:

Alex nodged me with his elbow and whispered, "There is something in your hair. Look at me." I turned my head to look at him. He ran his fingers through my hair! He just didn't pluck something out of my hair, he actually ran his fingers through my hair!

*melts*

I got a little tipsy on the wine that was served. Even though it was just a little bit, I still felt weird after drinking it. I was slightly wobbly when I walked, and I was clumsy. Then when I drove home, we have to go up a hill. I was pressing the pedal but we were still slowing down. I looked down and realized I was pressing the brake pedal instead of the gas pedal. Doh!

Okay enough of yesterday news. Let's move on to today.

Not much to report for today. A lot of Good Friday church stuff that I won't go into cos it is irrelevant.

The only interesting thing that happened today was when I was home alone. Dad went up to the church to finish up stuff. So what does a 17 year old with a laptop (or any other computer) do when they are home alone for awhile? ;)

I had just started masturbating when I got a text message. I looked at the name and it said, "Alex." I almost had an orgasm! Then I read it and found it was actually from his sister who was using Alex's phone. MAJOR TURN OFF!

So I replied to it and went back to pleasuring myself. After I got into it again, SHE TEXTED ME AGAIN! I replied again, and had to restart once again. Then I came close to finishing WHEN SHE TEXTED ME ONCE AGAIN!!!!! FFS!!!!!!!!

After I replied, I turned the phone off. Then I had to start from the beginning again. -_- I'll have to tell Alex this story :p

Well that's about it I guess...

Oh, Happy Easter if I don't talk to you before then!

8 comments:

naturgesetz said...

Didn't realize you had already asked Alex to work in your business. Well, if he doesn't answer before you start, *and* you find that you really need a helper, you could ask again. But maybe you will be able to handle it yourself for a while, so I wouldn't press him on it — even apart from the fact that it's probably not a good idea to press him on anything.

That is weird about the church doors opening and closing repeatedly. Sounds as if someone was experiencing some inner conflict about being there.

J said...

Be cool. He still may be playing you.

torchy! said...

* Happy Easter, Peter
* i'm not there; i don't know; but i can't help but wonder if you made an effort to join in, maybe alex's friends might accept you, and you might end up having more fun than not.
* alex's hand in your hair - *awesome*. but it's not THE sign. there needs to be many more.
* i thought communion wine was alcohol free? you're young, you got away with it - but imagine if you'd got the pedals mixed up the other way round?
* LOL at 'start from the beginning again' :)

bulleted comments FTW!
torchy!

Col said...

The church goings-on sound a bit weird/creepy. Hmm, an unexpected little gesture from Alex... I really can't work him out and don't think I ever will. Lol!

At least all the interruptions meant that your "pleasure" time was extended, so not really a bad thing imo ;)

Have a great Eater and take care,
Col

Lightning Baltimore said...

He ran his fingers through your hair? I hope it was clean!

:-D

If a boy I was crushing on did that, I'd just die and go to Heaven right then and there.

Are you really sure you want to tell Alex you were spankin' it while his sister was pestering you?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your practicing edging. Glad for you that you got your happy ending after silencing the phone.

I think its erotic when someone touches you like that. I was once with a group of tourists on the beach, a male in the group who was from Brazil ask me to apply sun tan lotion to his back. I did, and then he reciprocated. I had to take a dip to cool off. LOL.

Happy Easter.

Seth said...

Silly "wanker" :)

ps: nothing wrong with WalMart. except everything that IS wrong.

cvn70 said...

peter

sorry it took so long but he touched you and that was nice

texts from little girls well someone in tha thouse likes you lol

hope to chat soon take care and be safe

bob