Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Skater Boy

Actually I think that term applies to skateboarders, not someone who roller skates. Oh well.

Anywho, Alex sent me a message last night. You would know that if you read my twitter ;)

He said, "You should bring the skates over."

I went out and said,"Can't you ask nicer?" lol

He is starting to get the hang of it. He fell a couple of times. It was hilarious!

Couple interesting things worth mentioning:

1. I was leaning with my back against his garage. He turned towards me, and forced me against the wall giving me a hug....but not really. I was pressed against the wall and he was pressed against me with his hands on the wall by my head.

WOW!

2. I grabbed him a couple of times to keep him from falling.

Awwww

3. He grabbed my hand/arm a few times to stop from falling. A couple of times he would grab my arm and swing around behind me so he was pressed up against me. He would keep that position for a minute or two before he would keep skating. I said when he did it the third time, "Are you getting a little frisky or something?"

:D:D:D:D:D

He just laughed and went back to skating.

4. He fell flat on his butt. Later he said, "My butt really hurts." I playfully said, "What were you doing back there?" Hinting at sex of course. He responded, "Oh I think you know."

GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY!!!!!!

5. He gave me a few "love taps" with his hockey stick. A "love tap" is when one person takes the stick and taps another person between the legs in the "love area". Hence the term "love tap."

I didn't know it was called, or even what it was, until Alex told me.

6. He asked me if I was going to go watch his first baseball game. Something he never asked me before. I actually never got the chance to answer because he started rambling on about how it was so easy to beat the team they will be playing.

lol

7. The usual "locker room talk" came from him after awhile. He would twist every innocent thing I said into a sexual remark.

8. He skated past me going down his driveway, so I ran after him to try to beat him to the other end (yes, I can run). He got scared after I came up behind him. He said,"If you were a mean person, you would probably push me down."

So I guess he doesn't think I'm mean. lol

So, all in all it was a good night for me. :D

9 comments:

Col said...

Glag you had a good night... and no annoying friends there either :)

Lightning Baltimore said...

Damn, Peter! Unless you're making stuff up, Alex is sounding less-and-less straight with every post.

8-O

Peter said...

Haha

I promise I'm not making anything up. Why would I anyway?

lol

Lightning Baltimore said...

Hmmm . . . he pushed me against the wall in the basement at church and started kissing me ring any bells?

;-)

Peter said...

lol

No, this is real. I swear.

Seth said...

Awww. :)

naturgesetz said...

Nos. 1, 3, and 5 *could* mean something. No. 5 mostly because of the phrase "love taps." I've heard it before, but it seemed to refer to any hit to any part of the body which did no real harm, for example, in a boxing match or fight. Idk if hockey players generally use it the way Alex did, and if they actually do it. I mean, if he was making it up, it might be significant, but if it's something guys do enough to have a name for it, that it seems much less significant.

At this point, it seems to me that he is certainly a friendly acquaintance, as I call it. He's willing to have you around when nothing else is happening. So that's better than when he seemed totally uninterested in contact outside church and youth club.

cvn70 said...

peter

spring is coming maybe you need to go camping again with alex and just get these questions answered

hope all else is well take care and be safe

bob

Anonymous said...

I wouldnt push things too far with alex yet. Just go with the flow and continue with what you're doing.

In hockey the term "love tap" is just between the legs. It's done between friends all the time. So I wouldnt say that is that significant, but it does show that he's not uncomfortable around you.

But good luck. Just keep doing what your doing for a little, then maybe you can step it up.

Be careful about complaining about his friends or acting how you did. Remember they are his friends, and he's more likely to like you more if you try to reason and get along with them a little. but i know it's hard.