



Click to make BIGGER. Which is actually the normal size
Okay hopefully this is the last set. The first one was sorta thought up by NG. However I brought back the original "P" logo's color scheme for it. The second one was also suggested only using the green color scheme Dad suggested.
The third one was suggested by Courage.
The fourth one was suggested by Col.
::EDIT::
Sorry Col. You are right the yellow border wasn't the same size as in the others. I fixed it.
The only problem with the first two is that people might not be able to see the two different letters because they blend together in the white portion. What do you think?
8 comments:
Well I think I like the third one best lol, but the outer rim has lost it's boldness so it doesn't look as good as the previous logos. Can you rectify that? Sorry!! :)
I agree the one suggested by courage is the one i like the best
take care and be safe
bob
Actually, I wasn't suggesting the first one. I was saying I thought your dad had suggested the second one without the A, and I was saying you could do that or try it with the A.
Anyway, I like the second one, and I don't think anybody should have any trouble seeing the two letters. To me it has a simple elegance.
The third one is good, too. But I somewhat prefer having fewer colors.
i prefer the first two, probably the red, but it's your choice. however, i would try alternating the colors as the letters cross over. e.g. where the lower left leg of the 'A' is within the 'P', that would be red. as you go up that leg and it crosses into the red portion of the 'P', that part of the 'A' becomes white.
torchy!
@Col:
I assume you mean the fourth one, not the third one?
Assuming that, you were right about the yellow border. I fixed it.
I like the third one.
But maybe I should post this anon so that you actually take it into consideration instead of just thinking I like it becsause i told you to do it that way. haha
i kinda like the green one (all green)
but also what about putting the letters so they are not intertwined or something
You assumed right. Lol. Thanks, it looks much better now. I still think it's the best one because the colours are nice and bright, so much more "summery".
Post a Comment