Monday, April 13, 2009

Peter's Zone

So I decided to join the bandwagon and get a Tumblr account.

It can be found here.

I also got a Twitter account, but I like Tumblr better.

And incase you haven't read them yet, you can find 3 other posts I made today which are a lot more important than this one.

7 comments:

naturgesetz said...

What's Tumblr supposed to do for you that yahoo messenger and g-mail can't? Am I going to have to get it to chat with you?

I ask because there are all these different "things" that people have and it seems I need a ton of subscriptions to be able to communicate with them. And now here's another. It's getting to feel like kind of a nuisance. So I don't want to join unless there is a really good reason.

Peter said...

NG, did you even click the link?

Tumblr and Twitter are just like mini-blogs. The only real difference between this blog and Tumblr/Twitter is that you can post more often throughout the day letting people know what you are doing when. It's like a virtual journal.

And no, you don't have to join anything just like you didn't have to join Blogger.

naturgesetz said...

Yes, I clicked the link, and it looked to me as if I wasn't going to get beyond the first screen and actually get anywhere unless I chose to "subscribe" or "follow." And it gave me no explanation why I should want to do either.

naturgesetz said...

And considering that you could already post throughout the day on blogger, I don't see that it gives you a g. d. thing (excuse the profanity). But if you want another channel, it's your choice.

Peter said...

Well maybe someone else more familiar with Tumblr can explain it to you, but as far as I know you don't need to go anywhere else on there. I'm pretty sure you cant even comment.

Lightning Baltimore said...

You can comment if you get a Discus acct and link 'em.

Dude, telling Alex's friends that you hate them in front of him is only gonna make Alex not want to be around you. J (?) was right; it makes you look petulent. As does yanking the skates away when other people show up.

In other words, chill!

naturgesetz said...

Maybe if I copy and paste your tumblr url into my blog, I can eventually see your stuff on my blogger dashboard? Or if I come to your blog and click the link on the right.

Okay.

Just needed some time to think about it while I was preparing dinner.

Laters.