Sunday, April 26, 2009

Update About Today.

Picking up from the last post made today:

I was watching Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back after dinner. I'm not sure how far into it I was before I started to doze off lol. I was practically asleep when my cell phone vibrated. I looked and saw I had a new txt msg. I got all excited thinking it was from Alex. In reality, it was from Twitter; telling me that I got a new message from Torchy. GRRR Torchy! You woke me up!! :p After that, I was wide awake again.

A little while later I got another msg. This time it was from Alex. He asked if I wanted to come back over. He didn't mention the skates. I did, however, send him a reply message asking if he wanted them. All he said to that was, "Sure." By this time in the day I was really not feeling good at all. I really had to go to the bathroom. PRONTO! So I scurried to where the skates were and threw them outside shouting to Alex (who was getting the hockey net) that I would be out in a minute. My excuse was that Dad and I were doing something in the attic lol.

I'll spare you the details of what happened in the bathroom. lol

When I finally went over to Alex's he asked, "So what took you so long? What were you doing in the attic?" Too embarrassed to tell him what really happened, I had to come up with a detailed story. Dad and I were getting the window fans out of the attic (we actually got them out yesterday and they weren't even in the attic). While we were up there Dad decided to sweep up the spider webs and whatnot (which he actually did earlier today). I also told him I found the tent, but didn't ask if he wanted to use it this year.

At one point he asked me what time it was. I think it was 8 p.m. He said he had some homework to do. A little disappointed I said, "Why didn't you do it Friday night like you should have?" He then told me this story of how it was actually due last week some time, but the teacher granted them all an extension. Then he remembered that he doesn't have that class tomorrow. He said, "Well, I guess I could work on it tonight then finish it tomorrow." So he kept skating for another half hour or so.

I was sitting down by this point. He actually asked if I was alright lol. I told him I was just tired. He skated for maybe 10 more minutes. After he took them off he asked me if I wanted to carry the skates or the net back over to my house. Then he asked if I was going to go home. To me that was a little confusing.

Usually when he's done with the skates and/or the net; I take that as my cue to go home. So I just said, "Well we are taking this stuff over so..." He said, "Well I guess I have to start that paper anyway."

So I'm not sure if he wanted me to go or not :\

If he would have asked if I wanted to do something else, then I would have. Even though I wasn't feeling well.

I sat outside for awhile thinking that maybe he would see me out and ask me to come sit on his porch with him. He didn't :(

I doubt I'll see him tomorrow. He has his first baseball game sometime after school. He asked me last week if I was going to go to it (which is something he never ever did before). I never got the chance to answer him because he kept rambling on about the other team lol. Tomorrow is the last night for youth club. Neither of us will be there. I assume his game is later in the evening around Y.C.s time (which runs from 6:15-8 pm). I've gotta get my hair cut at 7:30 tomorrow evening anyway.

Right now I'm contemplating killing a kitten lol. I don't really like doing it if I don't feel well. Especially if I got a headache. You'll know what I decide if you see the counter in the top side bar go up.

:D

P.S. Is it just me, or am I getting awfully naughty on here?

lol

6 comments:

naturgesetz said...

Naughty, naughty Peter!

Anonymous said...

You gotta remember that sometimes Alex probably thinks like you. Like he may hesitate to ask you if you want to stay over there like you were hesitant to give him the letter a while ago. Make sense?

Sometimes you gotta take control about things and ask if he's asking if you want to stay over. Or just stay over. If he wants you to go home he'll let you know.

And I would send him a message asking him what time his game is at and wishing him good luck. If its a time you can make it then go. It will score you some major "awww" points haha.

Lightning Baltimore said...

Yes, you are getting naughtier by the minute, you scamp!

torchy! said...

you are deffo getting naughtier, but that's cool with me!

sorry about the tweet Peter, didn't mean to wake you up. i 'collect' my tweets rather than being alerted to them. you better let me know what times are off limits for you.

deffo agree about sending Alex a 'good luck for the game' text.

torchyyy!

cvn70 said...

peter

got to agree with courage and you need to take the lead

take care and be safe

bob

Anonymous said...

take the lead and see where it goes - I would also get another pair of skates and instead of sitting on the ground join in..... if we need to send you donations for skates let us know!