Last night was a late night for me. First I got my snack at 10 instead of the usual 9. I was playing a computer game before that which I left paused. So after my snack I had to come back and finish taking over a planet. Oh, I was playing Star Wars: Empire at War.
So I took over Yavin IV with my massive army of stormtroopers, AT-AT Imperial Walkers, and all the those other cool things which all of you probably think are stupid or ridiculous (Dad thinks that). By then it was like midnight I think. I was feeling really horny lol. But I decided to go online and talk to some people instead of relieving my horniness.
While I was talking online, I was also messing around in the Urban Dictionary. That's where I found all those phrases for masturbating in the last post.
So by the time 2am rolled around I was feeling really tired. Too tired to do anything about my horniness :\. I did try however, but the one-eyed snake was already asleep. So I just fell asleep with my hand down my pants lol.
At some point I had this dream.
It was like a flashback to everything sexual Alex and I did last summer. Only it was all done in the tent when we were camping.
I woke up in the middle of the good part (that figures). After I got awake enough to become aware of things, I realized that my pants were pulled down below my knees, I had a raging hard on, and my shirt was off :O
WTF HAPPENED??? lol
I wonder what else I was doing while I was having this dream.
So anyway, I put my clothes back on and fall asleep again. Don't remember having anymore dreams the rest of the night. Dad woke me up at 9 when he left for Bible study. Thank God I woke up during the dream or he would have seen everything lol. I fell back asleep until 10.
I was still incredibly horny (who wouldn't be after a dream like that?). So, I decided to have some fun while Dad was out until 11. So I had almost a full hour. I just started when I heard a car door close. I looked at the clock and thought, that can't be Dad. Not now. It must be a neighbor. So I started back up again until sure enough, I hear Dad come through the door downstairs.
AHH!!!!!
I'm still REALLY horny, and I can't do anything about it until tonight.
-_-
Okay, this is the second post that is totally out of the norm for me. Usually I don't write about things like this.
Btw, go read the posts I made yesterday. There are three of them. There is a serious lack of comments on them.
:(
5 comments:
Once in a great while I would wake up in the morning and find that I had removed my bedclothes in my sleep. But I don't recall any connection with erotic dreams or sexual arousal. Just I'd wake up naked or half naked. Maybe I'd had a dream with erotic content but not woken up during it. idk
Amazing what we can do in our sleep, though, innit.
Another term:polishing the Porpoise
Lol! Brilliant post Peter. You should write stuff like that more often. I'm not being pervy or anything either, but you painted a wonderfully funny picture. I would have loved to have seen the expression on your face when you realised you were virtually naked. LOL!!!
Take care,
Col
It's official. Col is a pedophile.
:p
Someone broke into your house and went into your room?
Post a Comment