Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Few More




Continuing from the last post, here are two more. The first one is the same as the first one in the last post, only it was the white background around the "circle." The second is the same as the last one in the previous post, only it has a lighter colored "P." The third one has all brighter/lighter colors like Torchy suggested.

I kinda like the third one myself.

What do ya think?

10 comments:

torchy! said...

i'm happy to reconstruct any logo you decide on, but i think i'd better dip out of the selection process, coz i really don't like these colors!

i think i'd go for #1, but with the green color from #3. maybe.

hope you get some more helpful input!

torchy!

naturgesetz said...

I'd go for 3 with the green from 1 or with 1 with the green from 3.

To shake things up a bit more, how about 3 (or any of the others with the A the same color as the P?

Peter said...

@Torchy:

You can always suggest some colors too you know ;)

Maybe if you know the reason for the colors it will help. Since one of these well be the logo that will be used for my mowing business, I chose to change the "wave" from the original "P" logo to grassy hills in this logo. Hence the green. The blue is for the sky. So I would like to keep those colors.

The colors of the letters can be changed if anyone wants to suggest any colors.

Peter said...

@NG:

If the letters are the same color, then that would mess up how the letters are "linked."

naturgesetz said...

To show the linking you'd need a fairly clear outline (probably black or brown) around the letters.

Peter said...

Trust me, it doesn't look good that way. I've already tried ;)

cvn70 said...

peter

teh bottom one

take care and be safe

bob

Anonymous said...

Ok so time for me to weigh in...

I like the inter-locking letters like on #2 and #3

I like the red and blue color from #1

I like the green color from #3

I'd be curious to see what it looks like with a solid red border around the outside instead of the two color border (the circle I mean)

Of course if you try these suggestions it may look horrible. hahah

naturgesetz said...

One more thing: when you mentioned your dad's suggestion, I thought you were just going to change the red to green. Have you tried that, maybe adding the A?

Col said...

Could you do the original middle logo but with all the lighter colours so I could see it? Or is that a bit too much too ask? As it is, I prefer the colours from the third one on this post, but the middle design from the first post.