Thursday, April 2, 2009

Flirtation

I talked to two people yesterday about "testing" Alex. One of the people said it wouldn't hurt to do it, while the other advised against it. Also the poll shows that you guys are pretty much split. I still can't believe some people said yes. :O

After the last comment on the "Confused" post, I figured flirting would be a good way to test Alex to see what his feelings are, and I'm not talking about heavy flirting. Just little things. Unfortunately, I'm not good at flirting. LOL

So how should I flirt with him? What should I do? How should I react if he does strange things again? I hope he doesn't do the figure in the ear thing again. Yuck!

Also, should I be doing anything now, or should I let him invite me to do things (not "things" *wink wink*)

And what do you mean he's trying to get my attention?

I guess I'm even more confused now. LOL

Anywho, you people have a lot of questions to answer. :P

Oh BTW, Mirrorboy (who is so awesome he doesn't need a link :p) gets The 200th Commenter Award! WOOT! Don't worry, I won't make you do a speech again. :p

And Torchy! gets The Best April Fools Day Prank Award! The runner up was Courage.

7 comments:

naturgesetz said...

If he does strange things again, do them back, or poke him in the arm, or do whatever you feel like (within reason). I mean, if he's playful, you can be playful back if you feel like it.

You should not be doing much of anything now. Let him invite you to do things. I say "not much of anything" because the invitation to help with the Easter eggs worked. But all the invitations and messages last fall got you nowhere, and there is always a chance of pushing him away again. So less from you is more, way more. But you can do things like joining him if you see him outside, or being outside so he can join you.

What he has been doing strikes me as stuff that a straight guy could do to kid around with a friend. To respond by flirting would be a terrible idea, IMO. It could very easily ruin the friendship that is slowly being rebuilt.

torchy! said...

w00t! i got a shout-out! :)

i'm 100% in agreement with naturgesetz. just be yourself. try not to 'plan' any actions, just chill and enjoy each others company.

torchy!
:D

cvn70 said...

peter

i do think that you should be more comfortable approaching alex when he is outside and it will give you a place to test him as you suggest

flirting i am not sure about causse i do not know what you mean but if like NG says if he is playful with you play back within reason

the most confusing thing about alex is that he knows you are gay and interested in him but he continues to be playful so i am not sure a straight boy would be as playful

i guess you should find out how he feels about the letter, i am not sure you have an answer to your letter completely

i think you need to talk to him more and be around him more

take good care nad be safe

bob

Mirrorboy said...

You didn't put a link for my name. :O

Does that mean i'm so awesome, a link is unnecessary? lol

Btw, did someone make you head of the blogwatch committee or somethin? Watching the blogs and dishing out awards... lol

Try just catching his eyes, or smiling. Talking is good. I wouldn't do anything huge. Just go with the flow. :)

And always wear your good undies! :D

Anonymous said...

What worries me is that you've built up this thing about Alex in your mind... is he or isn't he... will he or won't he... to the point where you might be missing real overtures, real flirtation glances from other guys.

IMHO if it's not gonna happen with Alex, then you need to move beyond him and look elsewhere. FFS just ask him "Dude, wanna blow job?" And when he looks surprised or whatever, just say "it doesn't have to mean anything Alex, you wanna blow job or not?" Then if he says yes give him the best damned blow job you can, and he'll be back for more. He's not getting sex anywhere else except from Colonel Thumb and his four troopers is he? Neither are you come to think about it. So you got nothing to lose.

Peter, you CAN steer this the way you want it to go. You can. Get him up in your room, show him some porn or talk about pron or something to get his testosterone flowing and go from there. FFS dude, you got all the freakin' ingredients for a cake right in front of you, now stir 'em together and get the freakin' thing in the oven.

J said...

What's wrong with ears? If you haven't had someone touch your ears you haven't lived yet. It can be a huge turn-on. You don't have to stick a finger in, just run it lightly around the rim. If he says stop, you can always remind him of his earlier aural violation.

naturgesetz said...

BTW, it is perhaps significant that "flirtation" is an anagram of "filtration."