Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Going to Hockey Game

After dinner I usually go out and put the car in the garage if it isn't already in there.

After I closed the garage door Alex just pops out of nowhere. He says, "Guess what I'm doing tomorrow." At first I'm thinking, WTF?? Where did you come from??? But I say, "Umm...I don't know." So he tells me how his dad surprised him with tickets to go see the Pittsburgh Penguins play the Philadelphia Flyers tomorrow. And I'm just like, "Oh, have fun." At the same time I'm thinking, Why did you come all the way over here to tell me that? Then it was just uncomfortable silence for a few seconds until he said, "Well, I've got to get inside. It's cold out here and I have baseball practice in half an hour. That's going to be fun [sarcastically]! Practicing in this wind on that hill." Again I just said, "Have fun." And that was that.

Still not sure why he came over to tell me that, but whatever.

1 comment:

cvn70 said...

peter

he wanted to tell you cause he was happy ad you could be happy for him also, is my guess

take care and be safe

bob