So after I published the first post, I got online and started talking to someone. Five minutes later I got a txt from Alex saying, "You can bring them over now." So I took the skates over and he tried to skate a little bit. He fell once. He stumbles another time so I held out my arm. He instantly grabbed my hand before he fell.
After about five minutes of this, his friends showed up AGAIN! So I told him to take the skates off so I could leave. Unfortunately he didn't take them off fast enough. His friends got there before I could leave.
The annoying one asked, "Do you hate people?" I didn't hear him clearly so I said, "What?" Alex said to me, "When you left while I was talking on the phone with him (annoying friend) I told him that you hate people."
So then Annoying Friend asked, "Do you hate me?"
I said,"YES" and left.
Now I've got to go get my hair cut.
6 comments:
You're in a bit of strop there mate. I wonder how Alex would react to that? You may hate the annoying one, but he is still Alex's friend.
Geez, you are making things so complicated. Just stop being sorry that Alex is not good for you, just tell him what you expect from him, yell at him or whatever. You keep all those emotions in you and here you go, you are frustrated and saying things you don't really want to say. So face Alex and solve this problem which is affection all your life!
Peter it seems there's a lot still bubbling under the surface that needs to come out somehow - maybe it's time for that serious discussion about the letter you wrote. Even if he's not ready, the amount of frustration building inside you needs to find a vent.
My two pence for today.
peter
first hate is a very stressful thing and really for what reason cause the kid is imature and young. Unfortunately as others have pointed out he is Alex's friend so i would try and dtolerate him
he is worried about you rejecting him isn't that funny he wants to know why. Look if you want to around alex some more you got ot do things he wants to do and giving these skates part time is a bad idea. DO not use them to control him
take care and be safe
bob
You broke the first rule of dealing with adversaries: Don't ever let them see you sweat. Now you allowed them to make you look petulent, or at worse jealous. Now you've steered yourself into a corner and will have to break off contact with Alex for a while until things settle down or he contacts you again.
Next time try not to let them get under your skin. If the jerk calls you a queer again, or some similar slur, just laugh and tell him that if you were queer for him you would have put your hand on his pretty little ass a long time ago, and let the twerp deal with it. People like this are always unsure of their masculinity anyway. Or better yet, ask him if he wants a dick to suck, and that you'd be happy to oblige. I realize this is pretty crude repartee, but that's probably the only way to handle people like this.
You've never told us whether or not you are bigger than these kids. If you are, this is always an advantage. Years ago the San Francisco 49er running back Dave Kopay came out, but no one ever bothered him on the street about whom he slept with, because they knew he could kick ass. If you are bigger, be sure to stand up close to this twit and look down at him when your talking.
bob has some god thoughts about accepting non-exclusive times with Alex, about doing things that he wants to do if you want to be around him, and about not trying to control him with the skates (or anything else). And it's also interesting that the annoying friend cares at least a little about your feelings toward him.
Post a Comment