Whew! What a busy day!
Dad and I spent most of the afternoon at my brother's. We didn't get back until around 4ish.
After awhile at home, I was starting to get bored (what a surprise!). I started looking out the window occasionally looking to see if Alex was out. Unfortunately he was.....with his other friends. It's hard to explain why I don't like them unless you have seen them and been around them. They are just sooo immature, and it's not worth being around them even if Alex is there.
At one point I got up to get a drink in the kitchen. I looked out the window and I saw his friends were leaving (yay!). I noticed it was nearing dinnertime and figured that's why they were going. Dad had driven me to Taco Bell after we left my brother's so I wasn't at all hungry.
I went back to my laptop in the living room. I realized I had gotten so distracted by Alex's friends leaving (and was glad they were) that I had forgotten about getting my drink. On my way back out to the kitchen I glanced out the other windows looking out the side of the house. You can see part of Alex's driveway out those windows.
To my surprise, he was still out playing hockey with his sister. After a little debating with myself, I decided to go over. After I stepped out the door, I got really nervous. So I started stalling myself with little things outside. My legs finally solidified from their jelly form (meaning I stopped being nervous), and I went over.
He was playing hockey with his little sister (who was trying desperately to play). I ended up kicking the puck around with my foot like the other night when I was over last. Soon he had to go eat dinner, and I went back home. I told him I would be around if he wanted me to come back. He said, "I'll be back out if a little bit."
Dad went off to Bible Study and I was left alone with the dogs and cats. Finally I saw Alex back outside and I went back over (without much nervousness). His sister was (attempting) to play basketball while Alex and I played around with the hockey puck. Again I had to sacrifice my feet and toes. LOL
It was starting to get dark out when someone showed up at his house. I had no idea who it was. It was a guy, his wife, and their little girl. I guess they were friends of Alex's dad. They were there to buy an old bike that used to belong to Alex's sister when she was little.
The visitor's little girl (I'm talking like 4 or 5) started to become the center of attention. Alex started playing hockey with her. I was left standing by his dad's truck. Apparently the little girl had too much excitement. She got sick right there in the driveway! Ewww. It was soooooooo groossss.
*shudders*
I don't have a weak stomach so I can take it, but it did feel a little weird then. Alex apparently does not have a strong stomach. He came back and stood with me behind his dad's truck. That's where the best thing of the whole night happened.
His dad has a pickup truck and we were standing at the back end. I was leaning against the tailgate with my arms stretched out on the top of the tailgate. Alex was pacing in front me telling some story. I wasn't really paying much attention cos I was staring at him, or rather his shorts which don't conceal bulges well :p. NOTE: This was not a boner bulge. Just a non-boner bulge I guess you can say. So don't jump to any conclusions. *cough NG cough* :p
Anywho, I don't remember exactly how it happened, but he came up beside me (facing the truck, not out away from it like I was), and put his arm and hand in exactly the same spot I had mine. So, his arm and hand were on top of mine.
*melts*
He picked up his arm and said "sorry" and continued pacing in front of me. I don't remember if I said anything back to him or not. I don't even remember how I reacted. My mind was just wandering everywhere at that point. I was trying to figure out if he did that on purpose, or if it was really an accident. :p
After a bit more of his pacing and a bit more of my staring, the other people around had gotten the driveway cleaned up. Soon enough they left. Everyone from Alex's family went inside, leaving us alone. Unfortunately, he realized what time it was (8:30 p.m.), and said he had to go in and do homework.
As he was going in he said, "See ya."
I responded, "Uh-huh" as I was walking out of his driveway. The "uh huh" was not in a sarcastic tone or anything. Not like "Uh huh, sure you will *rolls eyes*" it was just an "Uh huh" meant like an "Okay." Lol, is that confusing?
So, that was that.
Don't forget to read the other post I made today if you haven't already.
7 comments:
Since you edited the post, here's an edited version of my comment, removing the part based on my misunderstanding of the "bulge" and correcting typos.
Glad to see progress in restoring the friendship, however slowly.
I note, and hope you do, that this happened without you texting him and demanding responses. Just being there was all you needed.
Good times...
I reckon he's gay. lol
Just give it time and go with the flow. Things'll work out. :)
love
Oh I wish he was gay! Or even bi would do. lol
all this tension is even making me nervous
Damn, I would've melted, too!
I went on a trip with some folks many years ago. One of them was the guy on whom I had the most debilitating unrequited crush of my life. We all slept in one room and he and I ended up sharing the foldout sofa/bed. At some point during the night, he rolled over into me, waking me up. He put his hand on my shoulder or side and ran it down to my butt; I was in Heaven. He was even more distant than before when morning came and it was only a week or so later that he completely stopped talking to me. Still don't know what his orientation is.
peter
sounds like a nice time to begin with and i encourage you to contiue to go over and get involved in things outside with him
who knows what hos orientation is but you wanted a friend and it seems he is not rejecting that so its a start but you have to continue to be involved in his life
but i agree with others do not force or demand things just try to participate in things with hm and work from there
take care and be safe
bob
Post a Comment