Okay, this is going to be one post, but with two parts to it. The first part WAS where I beg for more question. The second part is about my afternoon with Alex.
I WAS going to beg for more questions. I even had a couple of paragraphs written. But while I was proofreading this post, Josh asked a WHOLE BUNCH of pervy questions. I think he covered just about every question possible lol. But I will still take whatever question you want to ask.
BTW, whatever questions I do end up with will be answered after the weekend.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Alex sent me a txt msg this afternoon while I was busy killing kittens. He asked if I was home. I replied, "Maybe. Why?" He asked if I wanted to come over with the skates. It's a hard choice between finishing masturbating, which I had just started doing, or going over to Alex's. Well, I chose the latter.
While Alex was putting the skates on, he was telling me about something that happened while they were at the hockey game. He was talking slowly with breaks between each word. He was saying, "I...was...coming...out...of...the-" I finished the sentence by adding, "...closet?" He just looked at me and smiled then went on with the story. BTW, the word he was going to say was "bathroom."
If you look at my Twitter; you'll see a post that says, "There is some drunk guy down the road making sounds like he's having an orgasm." After we heard this guy making all these moaning noises; I said, "I think he needs a tissue now."
Then I said to him, "Guess what the sermon is going to be about on Sunday." He said, " I don't know. What?" Obviously joking I said, "It's going to be about how everytime a person masturbates God kills a kitten." He laughed and said, "And everytime God masturbates, Chuck Norris kills a lion." I just rolled my eyes and laughed. I hate Chuch Norris jokes. lol
Then I went on to say the same thing I said in the last post, "I'm surprised in the ten years I've been doing it that cats are still around." He laughed and we went on to joke about my brothers cat dying the next time I do it. Then I told him that he interrupted me while I was doing it when he asked me to come over. I added, "It's okay because I already did it twice today."
He laughed and said, "Are you like a smoker? You can only go a short amount of time without doing it?" Of course I said yes. lol
Umm I guess that about covers it. Oh, and he told me and his sister (after her and their mom got back from school) that Annoying Friend is grounded for getting 5 days in ISS (In School Suspension). So I guess he won't be around for the weekend.
Well, that's all I have to report on Alex.
It has been hot all day. It's 11:30 p.m. right now and it's STILL hot (I don't have AC). A really good night to be out camping :)
After I had that dream the other night, I really want to go camping with Alex now :D Oh, and I don't mean just because of the sexual stuff. I do really enjoy camping. Even if it is just in the back yard. lol
I think I'm going to ask Alex if he wants to do that again this summer.
Now if you comment on this part of the post, YOU HAVE TO ASK ME A QUESTION! And make it a good one too ;)
And don't forget that you can always post the questions anonymously if you feel too embaressed to ask them using your real name *cough Col cough*
3 comments:
Well, it's nice that you had some "quality time" with Alex. Congrats on getting the annoying friend grounded. LOL
I can't think of anything to ask right now that I want to know the answer to. So I'll just leave it to the others for now. But if I come up with something really good, I'll ask.
Peter
camping sounds nice, take care and be safe
bob
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go (outside of the USA?
Post a Comment