Sunday, May 31, 2009

Another Dream AND Some Other Things

Last night around 10ish, I decided to go for a run with the dogs.

*Gasp*

Me? Exercising?

Lol

I took Skylar first. We ran from the boat to the road and back 5 times (Dad says thats about 100 feet each way). Then I got chubbs and ran the same thing. It didn't last long, but it really helped clear my head of all the things I was thinking about yesterday.

Afterwords, I got the idea to wake up at 5am this morning and walk up to the church and back (the long ways of course). Dad says the way I planned to go would be about a mile or more.

I set my phone to go off at 4:45.

Once 4:45 came around and the alarm went off, I was ready to get up and go. Then I noticed it was a little dark outside still. So I made the mistake of hitting the snooze button. Five minutes later, the phone went off again. Again, I hit the snooze button. Every five minutes up until 5am, I hit the snooze button. Once at 5, I was too tired to get up. So I reset the alarm to go off at 8am.

Somewhere between 5 and 8, I had this interesting dream. I don't remember how it started, so I'll just skip to the good parts :D

Somehow, Alex and I were in my room behind a closed door...

...OMG, this sounds so weird now...

Anyway, he was dressed only in underwear lol. Eventually, we both started rubbing each other and kissing.

Then we get interrupted...

...by the evil queen from Snow White ffs!

I guess she took Dad's place. She was making pizza, but she kept calling it lasagna (oddly enough, it looked like the same pizza Mom brought last week. Also I ate lasagna the other day).

Anywho, Alex and I hid under the covers on my bed. There we gave each other handjobs. We ended up cumming at the same time lol.

After we got done, we both locked ourselves in the bathroom and cleaned up. Then before he left, I asked

"Did you do all this because you like me? Or because you're just horny?"

He answered, "Just because I was horny." Then he left. That's when I woke up.

Gah!

Can't he even like me in my dreams ffs!!!!????!!!!


Okay, enough about that.

Today in church, I stuck my hand down my pants.

^_^

I didn't do anything while it was down there. My hands were just cold lol.

Oh!

I forgot to tell you.

Yesterday, I sent a text message to all my old friends whos' numbers I have. It said, "Thought you'd like to know that I'm seriously considering coming back to [enter city name here] for my senior year."

Some time after, I was just looking at my sent messages. I realized that I had accidently sent that text to Alex too!

:\

I actually wasn't going to tell him cos I don't really know what to say to him if he askes.

He didn't say anything about it in church today so...

Well, I think that is all I have to report for now.


Btw

Someone asked in the comments, so I guess I should also report that nothing has been done about the neighbor's animals yet.

2 comments:

Seth said...

Perhaps your dream is significant. Or a sign. Or something.
"Did you do all this because you like me? Or because you're just horny?"

Whats the dream answer going to be in real life?

Peter said...

Umm...

idk

The same thing?