Friday, May 22, 2009

Today

I tried to post all of this on my Twitter, but it would have turned into a dozen tweets. So I'll just do it here instead.

Yesterday, I had to wear an old Hawaiian shirt of my brothers because I didn't have any of my shirts that were clean. I'm not really into flashy shirts like that or even shirts with pictures or wording on them. I prefer polo shirts for the summer. So today, Dad said we could go shopping for some new shirts.

I bought three new polos. Each a different color; red, blue, and dark blue. I also bought the 2-disk special edition of Valkyrie. Also got some new shoes.

After getting out of the store, we went over to Taco Bell. I got my new favorite. A Chicken Ranch Taco Salad, and a Baja Blast Mountain Dew (which is only sold at Taco Bells. Too bad cos I really like it). Yum! After we got out of the drive thru, and out onto the main road, I realized that they forgot to give me a fork. By that time, it was too late to turn around. So I had to wait 'til we got home to eat it.

-_-

When we got home, Mom called. She had a box of pizza, two Strombolis, and three bottles of soda.

I got my taco salad, and popped in Valkyrie.

Now, two hours later, I'm watching it again. I always watch a movie twice in a row in order to get everything.

I got zero school work done today. I'll just have to work on the weekend.

Nothing else to report for today. But then again, it's not over yet so maybe I'm publishing this too soon...

4 comments:

naturgesetz said...

Who hasn't been doing his laundry, then? If I were your dad I'd have said, "No clean shirts? Here's the washing machine. Here's the detergent. Do you have any questions?" :p

Get to work! lol

Seriously, I hope you can tear yourself away from the videos long enough to do the studying you need to.

And nice choice in shirts — at least the blue ones. But it was thoughtful of you to get the red one in honor of the Sox.

Tyler said...

how did you like valkyrie? i've only watched it once, but i really liked it.

Seth said...

How dare they forget your spork!!!

Whats a "book" of pizza??

Peter said...

@ Tyler:

I was writing a review (more like a summary) of Valkyrie just as you made that comment. It's on my WWII blog.

@Seth:

Haha I meant to say "box" of pizza.

lol